[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
Spoiler
i am lvl 79 and it feels good so far. even though i had a couple of scare moments where my hp
dropped to below 30%. one big hit from map argus and a couple of rogue exile moments.
i am currently at 7200 hp, got a doon cuebiyari and a 5 link 6 socket kingsguard
just for the instant heal it provides whenever consuming endurance charges.
can´t react faster than the kingsguard does. and since the build gives us up to 7 endurance charges
it will serve me well as a first line of defence i think.
for those big hits that can kill if they hit a second time(like that argus krit that scared the shit outta me), i am now trying out the forbidden taste quartz flask.
even with just the ruby flask pressed the degen of the flask is almost nullified.
if worst comes to worst i will just press my dousing hp flask and i´m good.
that 75% hp insta heal is just too good and is probably going to save my ass if i use it correctly.
well that´s pretty much it so far.

my self set goal for this build is to reach lvl 90 , to run uber lab, and to kill normal atziri
or one of the shaper guardians. we will see how far this character will take me.
(or rather how far my sorry ass can take this strong character lol)
this is my first time delving so far into the endgame so everything from this point on is
not only new but also a small victory.
i will keep you posted with my progress and will post again if i either reached one of those goals
or got a question.

ss guys. keep burning yourself and everything around you.

Glad it's doing well for you, KEEP BURNING EVERYTHING :D
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
The Forum guide helped me a lot. I also really appreciated your moments of comedic genius in your leveling guide. I am newly back to PoE, and brand new in Essence League. Eventually the melee was wearing on me and just getting difficult after Dominus. Also, since I'd been gone so long, I had never seen Lab til yesterday, so I died a few attempts. Found this build/guide, respec'd my Gear to caster, and then proceeded to one shot everything as a firestorm/searing bond caster. The Lab? 1 shot, was a joke. The rest of A4+boss, 1 shot. Subbed and liked your YT vid. Thanks again!
You gotta WANT that Cowbell!
I'm now level 85 with this build, and think I haven't leveled gems linked to Cast When Damage Taken correctly.

"
3 Link IN DOON CUBIYARI (Because of level 30 Iron Will) RRR:
Cast When Damage Taken (Level 20), Molten Shell (level 20), Life Leech

4 Link RRRR(B):
Cast When Damage Taken (level 20), Immortal Call (level 20), Chaos Golem OR Stone Golem, Enduring Cry

Does this mean life leech, golem, and enduring cry should be leveled as high as possible?

Also, which gems should I improve quality on first?
"
Ramosi wrote:
I'm now level 85 with this build, and think I haven't leveled gems linked to Cast When Damage Taken correctly.

"
3 Link IN DOON CUBIYARI (Because of level 30 Iron Will) RRR:
Cast When Damage Taken (Level 20), Molten Shell (level 20), Life Leech

4 Link RRRR(B):
Cast When Damage Taken (level 20), Immortal Call (level 20), Chaos Golem OR Stone Golem, Enduring Cry

Does this mean life leech, golem, and enduring cry should be leveled as high as possible?

Also, which gems should I improve quality on first?

Higher level on Molten shell = more damage, life leech = faster leech rate, cwdt = higher level of spells it can cast.

Higher on golem = more minion life/regen granted to you.

Higher on Enduring = more life regen, more AOE, more endurances gained.

Quality isn't super important, just level them all to 20 and then do the GCP + level 20 gem vendor recipe to get level 1/20 qual gems, then do it all over again!
edit: accidentally double posted
Last edited by DeMiGodking102 on Oct 18, 2016, 3:11:00 PM
One question : Why rapid decay linked to ligning warp. Personnaly I prefer lesser casting quickness, rapid decay for ignite from lightning warp ?

Thanks man your build is very nice !
Last edited by Vachor on Oct 18, 2016, 2:05:17 PM
"

Quality isn't super important, just level them all to 20 and then do the GCP + level 20 gem vendor recipe to get level 1/20 qual gems, then do it all over again!

I'm a noob, don't understand this fully. You lvl them to 20 and then what is GCP + lvl 20 gem vendor?
and what is 1/20 quality gem?

Thanks in advance! Currently I'm lvl 70+ with this build. It's super awesome!
"
B3rbo wrote:
"

I'm a noob, don't understand this fully. You lvl them to 20 and then what is GCP + lvl 20 gem vendor?
and what is 1/20 quality gem?

Thanks in advance! Currently I'm lvl 70+ with this build. It's super awesome!

Not my video, but here's a quick short vid on how to do resets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPhu6Kjsjgk
"
Vachor wrote:
One question : Why rapid decay linked to ligning warp. Personnaly I prefer lesser casting quickness, rapid decay for ignite from lightning warp ?

Thanks man your build is very nice !

Rapid decay makes the time from when you finish casting the skill, to when you actually land at the destination, 15% shorter. Less duration does 40-50% short. Together they make it muchhh faster. You can also link Faster Casting for an even quicker Cast animation, along with double gems that make the port shorter.
"
Alibangbang wrote:
The Forum guide helped me a lot. I also really appreciated your moments of comedic genius in your leveling guide. I am newly back to PoE, and brand new in Essence League. Eventually the melee was wearing on me and just getting difficult after Dominus. Also, since I'd been gone so long, I had never seen Lab til yesterday, so I died a few attempts. Found this build/guide, respec'd my Gear to caster, and then proceeded to one shot everything as a firestorm/searing bond caster. The Lab? 1 shot, was a joke. The rest of A4+boss, 1 shot. Subbed and liked your YT vid. Thanks again!

I think I missed this post, I'm really glad you liked it :).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info