[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

Oooops! But you do have Blade Vortex Gem on your body armor when you go onto your chars... but that's my mistake...

"
Koneko1 wrote:
This build is really fun and enjoyable. But i have low DPS. What's wrong?

Did you read the guide?

RF damage is based on your life. You are aiming for as close to max rolls of a) life, b) strength on every piece of your gear. Have you done that?
hello i have this belt with "life recovery rare"
but it doesnt increase my life regeneration, why is that?
"
Tomikxx wrote:
hello i have this belt with "life recovery rare"
but it doesnt increase my life regeneration, why is that?

tooltip is useless in this game. use path of building :P
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Is it possible to do any kind of curse or aura instead of the vitality ?

Hi demi..thanks for this build..just wondering which gear should i upgrade..current stuck at t13..thanks
Hey! Thanks for the great build. I just started the league after a long break. Now lots of mechanics changed and I needed something simple and efficent. This build came to help.

I spent like 20 chaos on my build and doing good with Tier 7-8 maps. Didn't try anything higher yet.

Now I'm thinking about the upgrade my gear. Which one should be my 1st priority? I'm thinking about a Belly but I barely have half an ex, so I can't afford something A+ atm. (T1 Life, T1 Str, at least 5 Link is hard to find)

"YaniyosunFuatAbi" is my current character. I'll be happy if you give a tip or two on gearing. Thanks!

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Mordrigar/characters
Last edited by Mordrigar on Mar 26, 2018, 12:28:44 PM
"
ap0y wrote:

Hi demi..thanks for this build..just wondering which gear should i upgrade..current stuck at t13..thanks

your chest is garbage. could do with an elder % life recovery belt as well.
"
Mordrigar wrote:
Hey! Thanks for the great build. I just started the league after a long break. Now lots of mechanics changed and I needed something simple and efficent. This build came to help.

I spent like 20 chaos on my build and doing good with Tier 7-8 maps. Didn't try anything higher yet.

Now I'm thinking about the upgrade my gear. Which one should be my 1st priority? I'm thinking about a Belly but I barely have half an ex, so I can't afford something A+ atm. (T1 Life, T1 Str, at least 5 Link is hard to find)

"YaniyosunFuatAbi" is my current character. I'll be happy if you give a tip or two on gearing. Thanks!

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Mordrigar/characters

your amulet is trash, otherwise keep following gear stat priorities and you'll be good
"
"
ap0y wrote:

your chest is garbage. could do with an elder % life recovery belt as well.
thank you sir. so should go for belly?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info