[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

hey mate, i am using your build, im level 69, most of the gear good (but not min maxed). I have 3600 armor (40% phys reduc).

I went to merciless lab and argus shit on my face, killed me in 3 punches. How do i get some physical mitigation?
"
Loethor wrote:
hey mate, i am using your build, im level 69, most of the gear good (but not min maxed). I have 3600 armor (40% phys reduc).

I went to merciless lab and argus shit on my face, killed me in 3 punches. How do i get some physical mitigation?

armour is useless, there's a reason it says "estimated phys mitigation" :P.

endurance charges, basalt flask, fortify are a start.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
5 Link: RBBBB
Cast When Damage Taken (Level 1), Ball Lightning (level 4), Tempest Shield (level 7), Curse on Hit (as high as you can get), Flammability (as high as you can get)

1 Link: B
Scorching Ray (HIGH LEVEL)

Hey i got a question regarding the 5L+1L

Do i HAVE to use it? is it a requirement for the build survival and/or to make build work?
Also if i dont have to... can i instead go an full Scorching Ray 6L In the "belly" ?

Please give me some feedback on this.

Best regards /Zen
Those whos the shyest are normaly the strongest, when time demands it they will step up and save the people from the end.
- The blindest are those who think they above others and tries to control it.
"
Cast When Damage Taken (Level 1), Ball Lightning (level 4), Tempest Shield (level 7), Curse on Hit (as high as you can get), Flammability (as high as you can get)

I was wondering what was the reason for having these spell gems at level 1,4 and 7? Why not level 20?
"
burninfate wrote:
"

I was wondering what was the reason for having these spell gems at level 1,4 and 7? Why not level 20?

You are not using this for the survivability so much as for the trigger of curse. This means to have the lowest damage threshold to trigger CwDT you need to keep it at level 1. As a result you can't have Ball Lightning or Tempest Shield with a higher level requirement than the CwDT jewel.

Also, because of how the Curse on Hit/Flammability works you do NOT want Flammability to trigger on CwDT as it would only trigger on the enemies who hit you, instead you want it to trigger on the ball lightning and tempest shield "shocks" using CoH. So you need Flammability level requirement to be above CwDT.
"
"
5 Link: RBBBB

1 Link: B
Scorching Ray (HIGH LEVEL)

Hey i got a question regarding the 5L+1L

Do i HAVE to use it? is it a requirement for the build survival and/or to make build work?
Also if i dont have to... can i instead go an full Scorching Ray 6L In the "belly" ?

Please give me some feedback on this.

Best regards /Zen

This works to do 2 major things for the build. 1) Trigger EE and 2) Propagate Curse. If you want to look at replacing this you will need to find a new way for both of these as EE and Curse are both great sources of increased damage with this build. I know you can run a 4 link version on the CoH setup by removing Tempest Shield (block is nice but not critical).

However you can consider https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Witchfire_Brew as a curse applier instead, it is not as good single target since you need flask charges but then you can look at a 2 link, CwDT + BL to apply EE and you have 4 links for Scorching Ray.
Can't molten shell proc EE?

Any green skill gems i could stick in my chest from proc'ing EE? Stuck with 3 blues for now
"
Korridan wrote:
Just to be sure, after all the answers I read:
The only attack (assuming you use the links described in the original post) that you use in gear is Shield Charge, so long as you use Brutality linked, the gear flats (added fire / phys to attacks) do not matter.
You will activate EE using Ball Lightning / Tempest Shield / Vortex.
Is it correct to say this or am I wrong?

Another thing, to have more uptime with Elemental Overload / Flammability in bosses, Orb of Storm + Curse on hit + Increased Critical + Flammability is viable right?

You are correct, Brutality linked to shield charge prevents any elemental damage so doesn't proc EE ever

I use a similar set up you mention for keeping Elemental Overload up

I use Orb of Storms, Inc Crit and Inc Duration on bosses for proccing both EE and Elemental Overload

I also use a lvl 1 CWDT linked to Ice Nova, Flammability and Phase Run (mainly due to colours on my Belly) which keeps the curse up a lot and gives EE when running through trash for extra clear speed.

IGN - LeNavetBete
GG
Last edited by Frauztea on Mar 23, 2018, 9:32:35 PM
is hard to make 4b and 1 red color in belly chest?
IGN: NoMerCyy / __DryZzy__

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info