[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

Well they are changing up Ascendancy classes and they showed us the new Chieftain...thoughts on how this builds choices may change? Maybe ascendancy class will look good for this build as well?
"
Well they are changing up Ascendancy classes and they showed us the new Chieftain...thoughts on how this builds choices may change? Maybe ascendancy class will look good for this build as well?

we got hella regen yeet
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
I am finally committing to playing an RF character as my league starter this next league and I am so stoked about the chieftain changes. I can't wait to play this build.
While the new Tawhoa and Ramako is awesome, keep in mind that in order to get Hinekora (10% increased strength, cover enemies in ash) you have to get Ngamahu, which converts physical to fire so you won't be able to use EE.
As nobody is talking about this, i´m assuming the 1% fire damage leeched as life does not apply to rf as it does not hit :/ was so stoked to get leech for rf... Demi, got any ideas how to get arround the ee problem with ngamahu?
Last edited by Ivanhoe2014 on Feb 16, 2018, 3:19:41 PM
Guess this build will take a hit at its clearspeed with the EE change but with Orb of storm and brutality shield charge you will still be able to trigger EO at a bit slower speed.

Im excited to try this build next league as a starter with the upcoming changes (more regen etc)
"
Ivanhoe2014 wrote:
As nobody is talking about this, i´m assuming the 1% fire damage leeched as life does not apply to rf as it does not hit :/ was so stoked to get leech for rf... Demi, got any ideas how to get arround the ee problem with ngamahu?

I think if it is only from Hits it would actually say that, so I think it's from any Fire Damage if you're referring to Hinekora's "1% of Fire Damage Leeched as Life"...
Such as Ramako's "2% of Life Regenerated per second if you've taken Fire Damage from a Hit Recently" or Hinekora's application of Ash for 10s to Rare or Unique Enemies when you Hit them.
Probably better to go totem route and spare yourself the hassle of trying to make Ngamahu + EE work.
Thx for the replies. Does anybody have an idea if there might a viable alternative to using elemental equilibrium? In an older rf build of mine it accounts for about 20% of total dmg. So it will be hard to compensate. Besides 2-4 additional passives points the obvious benefit would be being able to make full use of the boni from the ascendency changes to fire/phys damage and leech.

Things that come to my mind are

- making use of totems (scorching ray, warchief....)
- cwdt fire spells
- riposte, reckoning...
- ancestral bond (noob question does it cancel out rf or is it not affected because of dot)

I´m not confident that anything will get close to the dmg output of ee. Problem is i used to do triple/dual curse setup with cwdt, blade vortex, coh, curses in addition to using shield charge. I can fix shield charge with brutality and coh with using ball lightning (however that would disable elemental overload i think). My brain is starting to hurt. Hopefully you guys have some ideas.

Wait, i´m realizing something. Will blade vortex actually affect ee?!?
Last edited by Ivanhoe2014 on Feb 17, 2018, 10:53:32 AM
Does the Belly needs to be 6link ? Can't it be 6 sockets 4l+2l (cwdt+blade vortex+tempest shield+ice spear --- curse on hit+flammability) or 3l +3l (cwdt+blade vortex+tempest shield ----- ice spear+curse on hit+flammability) ? Just so you can lower the budget I mean ...
Last edited by ryugaminemikado89 on Feb 17, 2018, 4:40:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info