[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
HISCH wrote:

Hello Guys,

i can run Beachhead without problem and dethless but am really strugling with the 3 guardians that i tried, culd not kill them even with 5 portals.

here is my a link to my char:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/HISCH/characters

can you guys suggest what could i improve? have about 300 Chaos

Honestly your gear looks really solid. I have similar issues with guardians. My strategy with phoenix was to kite around and slowly kill it. It's not very effective but it works i guess. It might just be a limitation with the build and strength of bosses versus melee. Currently rolling a totem build to deal with the guardians. Most other stuff is just fine though.
"
"
HISCH wrote:

Hello Guys,

i can run Beachhead without problem and dethless but am really strugling with the 3 guardians that i tried, culd not kill them even with 5 portals.

Honestly your gear looks really solid. I have similar issues with guardians. My strategy with phoenix was to kite around and slowly kill it. It's not very effective but it works i guess. It might just be a limitation with the build and strength of bosses versus melee. Currently rolling a totem build to deal with the guardians. Most other stuff is just fine though.

Thank you mate, i wanted a feedback to know if its my skill's mastering the build mechanic or the gear, cause killing the guardian seems still far away even with lvl 94 and relatvly good gear.

i tried with with a lvl 81 2 totem warchief berserker and i killed Minator in about 30 sec (with medium gear). even demi in his video against Hydra needed 2:30 min to kill her with OP Standard gear, so i guess its not an END game Boss Killer. for Mapping is quit tanky and afk brainer (even watch movie while running Shaped racecource).

My feedback in the Build:
easy to play:9/10
Tankines:8/10
Clear Speed:7/10
coast end game gear: 6/10
Mapp rolling: 8/10 i reroll only No regen and 60% less regen, min max res is easy with lvl 21 purity of fire+ lvl 2 empower and lvl 21 vitality
Boss killer:3/10
"
HISCH wrote:
"
"
HISCH wrote:

Hello Guys,

Thank you mate, i wanted a feedback to know if its my skill's mastering the build mechanic or the gear, cause killing the guardian seems still far away even with lvl 94 and relatvly good gear.

i tried with with a lvl 81 2 totem warchief berserker and i killed Minator in about 30 sec (with medium gear). even demi in his video against Hydra needed 2:30 min to kill her with OP Standard gear, so i guess its not an END game Boss Killer. for Mapping is quit tanky and afk brainer (even watch movie while running Shaped racecource).

My feedback in the Build:
easy to play:9/10
Tankines:8/10
Clear Speed:7/10
coast end game gear: 6/10
Mapp rolling: 8/10 i reroll only No regen and 60% less regen, min max res is easy with lvl 21 purity of fire+ lvl 2 empower and lvl 21 vitality
Boss killer:3/10

a budget build isn't generally designed to take down guardians/shaper. it's still doable, just slow. great way to learn the boss fight mechanics though lol
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
So everything was working fine untill I started doing t11-12 maps

other then expensive jewels which will mostly help with my damage I am having survability issues.

here is a path of building link of my build and gear.
any suggestion helps. thank you

https://pastebin.com/ehXC83as
Could leveling sunder work until 65+? since it feels stronger than firestorm/scorching ray
"
Tecken1407 wrote:
Could leveling sunder work until 65+? since it feels stronger than firestorm/scorching ray

Yup, I did it with a tabula rasa and it's face roll. My righteous fire damage sucked when I switched at 65 though so you might want to have some gear to swap to buff damage up.
Didn't see FAQ at the bottom.

Last edited by HankHill5000 on Aug 22, 2017, 8:01:44 PM
"
HankHill5000 wrote:
Question on Elemental Equilibrium and how it works with this build. It looks like it is supposed to proc off of the "added cold/lightning damage" on your gear, using shield charge. Does that mean that every single enemy has to be hit with shield charge in order for it to work? So if you do not hit every enemy with shield charge, then RF will do less damage because the enemy will be hit with RF only?

if only we had a "frequently asked questions" section in the second post with the most common questions in it for your reading pleasure
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
digital wrote:
"
Tecken1407 wrote:

Yup, I did it with a tabula rasa and it's face roll. My righteous fire damage sucked when I switched at 65 though so you might want to have some gear to swap to buff damage up.

I rushed regen first in the tree, put my first ascendancy points into Berserker to get rite of ruin, bought a springleaf and then leveled with RF. Enduring cry for heal with pots to supplement worked no problem. When you get to the next Lab, just re-roll, IMO totally worth the respec points. I think I started RF somewhere between level 35-40.
I've been enjoying this build.. Running through T15 without too much trouble and still haven't gone through and 21/20'd my gem's yet, so I still have some growth potential.

Question: Is it viable to change the CWDT+BV+COH+Flam setup to Orb of Storms + Inc Crit + COH + Flam? It seems like a safer (and better) option for proc'ing both EE and EO in cases where you don't WANT to get hit... such as when you are running a high tier map with bonus unique boss damage/etc. I don't realy want to be forced to take a hit first before being able to apply Flammability and EO. Seems like Orb of Storms would be a much better option in most cases (other than having to self cast it.)

Thoughts? I didn't see it discussed in the thread - sorry if I've missed a similar discussion previously... This thread is getting long.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info