[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

I took your advice Demi and I comeplelty redid my char + gear!
The build is running alot better now and I am preatty happy with what I got so far :)

Was wondering if you could take a look at my gear+skill tree on (Undercovermonk) and let me know your feedback/suggestions.

Also with everything where it's at, I am only getting around 1400k regen, and was wondering what jumped you to over 2k!

Anyways thank you again! Enjoying the build.
"
Undermonk wrote:
The build is running alot better now and I am preatty happy with what I got so far :)

Was wondering if you could take a look at my gear+skill tree on (Undercovermonk) and let me know your feedback/suggestions.

Also with everything where it's at, I am only getting around 1400k regen, and was wondering what jumped you to over 2k!

its almost like if you follow a guide correctly, the build functions well ;)

sarcasm aside, gear looks much better. still need to aim for t1 life/t1 str across the board. you belt has no str atm either.

flasks, you need to reread that, as you still don't have a ruby flask lol.

jewels, reread that section as well. you need % life and the other recommended stats.

enchants are important, get farming labs.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
hi guys, i just start POE a couple of week ago, been following Demi guide for the RF build. its good. BTW my char name (ItouGenjuro). Will be making more build following Demi guide. Keep up the good work DemiGod. :))
"
"
Undermonk wrote:

its almost like if you follow a guide correctly, the build functions well ;)

sarcasm aside, gear looks much better. still need to aim for t1 life/t1 str across the board. you belt has no str atm either.

flasks, you need to reread that, as you still don't have a ruby flask lol.

jewels, reread that section as well. you need % life and the other recommended stats.

enchants are important, get farming labs.

Flasks was just a placeholder as I was moving stuff around, Working on getting some decent Jewels now :)

Thank's again for the build guide, I am enjoying it :)
"
mnjazli wrote:
hi guys, i just start POE a couple of week ago, been following Demi guide for the RF build. its good. BTW my char name (ItouGenjuro). Will be making more build following Demi guide. Keep up the good work DemiGod. :))

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
i crafted a mirror coral ring for the build. finally

Mirror/Services Thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
Heya Demi, what would you think about using a Vengeance/Reckoning setup with Curse on Hit to proc Flammability and then using the 5 link to apply buffs to both RF and SR? It feels like that might result in a bit more damage vs the low level tempest shield and blade vortex setup. It also feels like I'm very new and might be really dumb, but it doesn't hurt to ask.
"
Brentyfresh wrote:
Heya Demi, what would you think about using a Vengeance/Reckoning setup with Curse on Hit to proc Flammability and then using the 5 link to apply buffs to both RF and SR? It feels like that might result in a bit more damage vs the low level tempest shield and blade vortex setup. It also feels like I'm very new and might be really dumb, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

Ye, you can read all about it and how it works on my build. Ty for asking.

Just crafted this, only took like 3c! Build is running great
sorry if this has been asked already or if i missed it in the guide but wise oak and witch fire would both work fine for this right ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info