Inmortales-active guild (246 members) is recruiting for KALGUUR SC ,active discord!

up
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
1.Your age

2.The league You are planning to play ( temp. HC)

Temp HC

5.Your IGN in game (not Your account name ! )

Currently afking for trades on @TekBoss

6.The Gateway/Region do You play on.

NA (DC OR TX)
Hi ALL,

Id very much like to join your guild.
I have been playing on SSC since 2013 now and did a few temp leagues here and there.
Since I am getting bored i want to switch it up a bit for Incursion and play HC for a change.

I play in Europe mostly the Amsterdam gateway.

IGN: Felifix
Hi, I'm 35, I play the temporary HC leagues, my current IGN is TikkaLul in flashback HC and I play on NA gateways California/Texas normally. I'm looking for a more active guild as my guild is dead I am lucky if I see 3 people on in a day.
up
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
up
up
up
1.Your age : 28
2.The league You are planning to play ( temp. HC) : Incursion / HC
5.Your IGN in game (not Your account name ! ) EDIPS_HCSSF
6.The Gateway/Region do You play on. Frankfurt/EU

really looking forward to have people to play with for the upcoming temp league, would be happy to join your community!

Greetz
up

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info