Inmortales-active guild (246 members) is recruiting for KALGUUR SC ,active discord!

Hello,

my name is Tom and im 21 years old, im planing on playing every coming league and race in HC,for my weekly hours in PoE im not quite sure but it can be from 10 up to maybe ~20-25. About my level in PoE i would call me slightly "expirienced" allthough i think i still have to learn a lot about fine mechanics that a build needs to clear red tier maps ( can clear t10-11 without a problem). Current IGN is izilvlhundred in Turmoil HC. The gateway i use is Frankfurt ( Germany).

Hi,

1. 30
2. Currently Turmoil SC then Harbinger SC
3. 40+ Hours
4. Beginner
5. MontaCruz
6. Frankfurt
up
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
up
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
Inmortales-active HC guild (NA/EU) is recruiting for HC War for The Atlas League 金DISCORD金
up
up
1. 22 years old
2. I've always played softcore but wanting to switch over to HC
3. 20+hr regularly, no life for the first few weeks of the league.
4. Fairly experienced, playing since Perandus league. Done shaper a few times in SC.
5. ElJesse
6. Washington/Texas (US).
I haven't played hardcore since perandus, getting bored of SC and wanting to come over to HC.
Last edited by ElJesse on Nov 19, 2017, 12:43:11 PM
1.Your age 19
2.League are You planning to play ( temp. SC/HC) SOFTCORE
3.How many hours of Path of Exile do You play a week
40+
4.Your experience level in PoE (beginner's/experienced player/veteran) VETERAN
5.Your IGN in game RACEETRASHHHHHHHHHH
6.The Gateway/Region do You play on. EU
Hi, i'd like to join the Immortales guild

1. I'm 37
2. everything in HC
3. 10 - 20 h per weeek
4. experienced Player (since Torment/Bloodlines)
5. Spirit_of_Wrong
6. CentralEU Gateways

regards

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info