Inmortales-active guild (246 members) is recruiting for KALGUUR SC ,active discord!

1. 18
2. Moscow, but sometimes switch to other EU gateways if it's unstable
3. BSC
4. 11-20
5. Somewhere in between beginner and experienced, at the point where I know the mechanics but still struggle to get my builds working in endgame and generating currency
6. Looking for a friendly community after getting brutally and unfairly kicked from my first guild, which could make a good story by itself
1.Your age : 19
2.I play on EU region.
3.SC
4.I play about 40hours+ a week. Sometimes less.
5.Experienced player
6.I would like to join this guild because Im bored of playing alone. I'd like to chat with some guildmates and take a cup of coffee in the morning :D.
1.Your age
2.The Gateway/Region do You play on.
EU
3.League are You planning to play ( temp. SC/HC)
BHC
4.How many hours of Path of Exile do You play a week
-21 - 40 hours
5.Your experience level in PoE (beginner's/experienced player/veteran)
Semi-experienced. Played in beta, came back about a month ago, been playing non-stop since then.
6.In a few words, describe why would You like to join Inmortales
I want a friendly and social guild. People to talk to, discuss the current game as well as upcoming patches/changes, as well as joining together for content (leveling, challenges, etc).
up
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
1. 24
2. Frankfurt Gateway
3. BSC
4. 11-20 Hours
5. Beginner
6. Have been playing solo so far, would like to be part of a community and experience more player interaction
up
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
1.Your age: 23
2.Gateway: EU - Frankfurt/Amsterdam
3.I'm playing SC Leagues, and on STD while waiting for the new league.
4.I'm usually playing 30-40 hours/week, sometimes more, sometimes less.
5.I'm playing since Open Beta, so i'd call myself an very experienced player.
6.I'd like to join Immortales, because i dont want to play alone anymore, my current guild are all rl friends who dont play that much...

Greetings
Last edited by LiZER on Feb 3, 2017, 7:43:47 AM
up
1.Your age : 34
2.I play from Amsterdam.
3.Mostly softcore as I just not that experienced with this game to go hc.
4.I played POE in early beta and started playing seriously some weeks ago, mostly playing 20-25 hours a week.
5.Not that experienced in this game yet but played diablo for years so experienced with season play ect.
6.I'm missing playing together with other people as I don't know a lot of people yet who play this game.
So hope to get to know some people to play with regularly!
up

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info