Inmortales-active guild (246 members) is recruiting for KALGUUR SC ,active discord!

up
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
1.Your age

2.The Gateway/Region do You play on.
Mostly on Milan, coz in my opinion it has the least lag, I might be on frankfurt or amsterdam as well.

3.League are You planning to play ( temp. SC/HC)
BSC

4.How many hours of Path of Exile do You play a week
40 hours +

5.Your experience level in PoE (beginner's/experienced player/veteran)
Veteran (2000+ hours on record)

6.In a few words, describe why would You like to join Inmortales
Okay, trying to keep this short. I have been out of country the past months without the opportunity to play. I will return on the 23.01. and will raise a BV PF to achieve 36/40 challenges. Since I will be very active from the 23. or 24. I am looking for an active guild since my last one went inactive to have some company while playing and share ups and downs as well as renting a few items from the guild stash for my first levelling process since I do not have any useful levelling gear yet.

If you wish to contact me before the 23. please use PMs, as I still can't log into the game.

Best regards,
hope to see you in a week in discord
1. 26 Years old
2. From Denmark, mostly play on German servers
3. currently level 93 in Hc Breach
4. 2200 hours overall after playing 2 years - 3hours/day
5. veteran
6. I need more POE Friends. I could use some help now and then and i'm sure i can help somebody aswell :)

up
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
up
up
2. London
3.beach sc
4. 40+
5. experience
6.want to have some to play with
2.EU/Frankfurt
3.beach sc atm
4. 40+
5. experienced

I am back to poe after about 2 years. I started a week ago in the new league (well new for me); I would like to have some mates around to play with etc.
"
y562565 wrote:
2. London
3.beach sc
4. 40+
5. experience

hi yay i saw your inv but i mis click and declind it can you inv again plz
1. 23
2. Moscow
3. Breach (HC)
4. 21 - 40 hours
5. experienced player
6. I playing for aurabot and I need people for farm maps, and i want to practice my English
First_Defiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info