Inmortales-active guild (246 members) is recruiting for KALGUUR SC ,active discord!

up
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
Heya! I would very much like to join your guild. I have been looking for a place with casual and likeminded people to play with. :-)

1 - I'm planning on playing this league, Metamorph, for atleast a couple more weeks. I'm definately gonna come back for future leagues. I have been playing PoE since Betrayal and have been enjoying it immensely.

2 - My ingame name is Metarhoja. I'm not sure if that's the name you need for adding ingame, my account is linked through steam, so can't really tell.

3 - I swap around a bit, depending on where I get the best latency, but mostly I'm connected via Amsterdam, Frankfurt or London. I'm based in Denmark.

Thanks!
up
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
up
1.The league You are planning to play - I play all SC leagues and plan to carry on doing so!
2.Your IGN in game (not Your account name ! ) Bonezzzz
3.The Gateway/Region do You play on. UK based
Hi I'm a returning player seeking a guild for this league. Previously played on Xbone, decided to try PC version this time around.

1. Metamorph league
2. IGN is "CarefreeSnoopy"
3. Region is California US

PS: English/Mandarin fluent. I noticed your thread title lol.
1.The league You are planning to play ( temp.SC)
All SC Leagues

2.Your IGN in game (not Your account name ! )
Nytespinz

3.The Gateway/Region do You play on.
US East Washington
metamorph

fastjerker

USE
up
-Metamorph Softcore
@SendMemesOrNudes
Region EU (amsterdam)

Have over 650 hour in POE and played in quite a lot of league's.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info