[3.17] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

With Abyssus IMPOSIBLE run on Uber Atziri! TY for build
"
meumaxu wrote:
"
mathias772 wrote:
Just got my Hand on a Tukohama's too and the overall DPS (2 vs 3 totems) stayed roughly the same. Playing this build for the first time and didn't evene realize that the BloodMagic on Tukohama's is Global.

Just played for half an hour and i think i liked it better with Great Old Ones (since you only need to place 2 totems all the time). When in Party with someone to supply Hatred its probably way better with Tukohama's.

I spend 200c on the thing (Hardcore Abyss) which was almost everything i had and since i can still upgrade my Rings, Neck, Belt i should have went for those upgrades first. Which is why i probably gonna sell the Tukohama's again for now.

Btw: has anyone tried Kaom's Roots or is there any advice why and why not to use them ?

Edit: I'm getting sued to the change now. And i've just seen that i can get the Life Nodes behind the Blood-Magic Nodes in the tree now.. so i think i'm gonna stick to it. Also there are the 3 other Totem nodes and more Life-nodes down there which i didn't even see so far. So im probably gonna get all those. Still got Kaom's Roots in my head, which would give me like a 400~ ish Life-Boost and also frees up my Major Pantheon Choice.

Can you show me your pastebin or take a look at mine? im losing like 20% dps with tukohamas because of the auras i cant turn on

https://pastebin.com/FXDpaV00

Dont know how the pastebin stuff works but you can Import via Account-Name: mathias772, charname: OneManYoloHitSquad. My Total DPS goes from 137648 (Great Old One, x2) to 104054 (Tukohama, x3).

Nice Side Effect of not being able to Use Hatred/HoA btw.: Ele-Reflect isn't such a pain anymore.
Last edited by mathias772 on Dec 23, 2017, 9:15:39 AM
Is there some kind of leveling skill tree guide? To see which nodes i should take first while leveling?
"
Grimstarz wrote:
Is there some kind of leveling skill tree guide? To see which nodes i should take first while leveling?

The skill tree section has links to videos showing the order.
Im runnig the hight budget version, with a 5link belly and tukohama's ezpz uber lab farm (all keys, darkshire) and boss killer, only map with physycal reflect are anoying.

(obs: Dont have Death's Door)
Last edited by Shynty on Dec 23, 2017, 9:01:41 PM
"
Does it make sense to replace one of the support gems with the new ancestral call support gem which was added to the game with 3.1.0 patch?

Doesn't work with Ancestral Warchief, it supports only single melee hit
Last edited by Redvex on Dec 24, 2017, 8:45:48 AM
Up to level 9 maps now and haven't had any issues. The Uber Lab boss goes down quick. Will try Atziri when i hit 90. Gems hit 20 so will flip some to 20% and relevel. have done both reflect types without dying which is kinda nice. Map clear speed is kind of slow but just fine for my play style. overall having a good run with the build!

HO DPS
Have seen it up to around 150k in the maps. Totems are staying up pretty good at this point too.
Gear
The belt adds about 5k dps over the Meginords belt and hp is the same so nice upgrade.
HP is 5,672
I have a question guys. Im watching now High Budget skill tree video and on this vid there is nothing next to Iron Grip. Now on my tree I see Red Storm. This will work with Totems ?
In the Budget Gear Section is a 6l Belly.. Does it work without such items? 6l Belly is far away from Budget?!

Thanks
"
Gvault2011 wrote:
In the Budget Gear Section is a 6l Belly.. Does it work without such items? 6l Belly is far away from Budget?!

Thanks

5l is fine mate, but when you get a 6l it makes quite a difference.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info