[3.17] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

I almost completed my tweak of the "low budget" version of the build. Thank you, guggelhupf for giving me the basics, it is really smooth and enjoyable build to play and it feels really powerful.

The idea behind my build is to be more offensive, to have more damage and more life instead of more endurance charges (which for me are not reliable, especially against bosses). Also my totems are tougher. The changes to the tree that I've made is to go for more life nodes and for Ironwood. You can see my gear and tree in my profile. I already killed Shaper and all guardians. My total DPS with 2 totems is: 2 806 856. This is not with theory crafted / perfect gear. This is with my current gear.

I miss only the Vulnerability corruption on the Facebreakers. If i get that i will be over 3 000 000.

So i have one question, is the Tukohama version really able to achieve such damage (i know its more tanky)? Thanks.

Last edited by YYakovliev on Sep 26, 2017, 10:02:41 AM
Anyone?
YYakovliev i just did shaper (2nd kill from 4 years playing Poe) using the Tukohama's, the shield adds a ton of life and damage defo worth it if your going the high end.

I would also try and grab a pair of facebreakers with the Vuln corruption makes life alot easier, grabbed mine for 5 Ex (with very nice roll).

The only problems i have faced is with Minotaur (but this is down to my playstyle). All other guardians are a walk in the park.

Currently running guardians so i can spend a full day running Shaper (feels good, when you have a solid build and know that you can clear the end game boss with little issues).

Ty op for the build.
what would be the set up for 5 link bob?
My question actually was:

"
YYakovliev wrote:
So i have one question, is the Tukohama version really able to achieve such damage (i know its more tanky)? Thanks.

So far we have a paste bin from the author with perfect theory crafted gear/jewels achieving around 2 400 000 dps with 3 totems. This is less than my current gear (total of around 13-14 exalts, [11 exalts for the Belly]). Even without the Ironwood nodes (my offensive tweak of the build) i have 2 632 536 dps with 2 totems.

I am wondering what I am missing here, how Tukohama is more damage?
Last edited by YYakovliev on Sep 29, 2017, 2:34:09 AM
Hey guys :)

I'm also at the point where I'm thinking in investing in tukohama...

I have around 5K7 life... trying to kill shaper, 3 attempts failed so far... Still need to master the different moves of the fight...

I could get a taste of hate to improve my damages, tukohama sure will bring me a little boost in life... but how about the damage ? Do you need to have all 3 totems to have more dps ? +40% totem damage seems like a huge boost by itself but maybe I'm wrong ?

EDIT : OK, in PoB it seems like I get less damage with tukohama (from 78K to 71K) but ofc If I can get 3 totems up it'll be more dps... 7ex... that's risky...

Right now my playstyle is too shitty to benefit from 3 totems, I have already a hard time properly posting 2 totems so having to place 3 mmhhh... lol

I panic, I run too much end up running into attacks... I post totems close to the boss but as he starts targeting me it destroys the totems... a lot of stupid things like that.

Also if you could have a look at my items and gives me some advices that would be nice :)

thx <3

First time beating the guardians since 2013 :D
Last edited by Raizdoe on Sep 29, 2017, 4:59:11 AM
Raiz, i like you panic and run round a headless chicken when doing shaper but so far i have killed him (not deathless yet, but a kill is a kill).

I havent tried the cheaper version to this build so i cant comment on the differences, but i'm gonna make a new char and try out the cheaper option and see how far i can get with the gear i have on this char bar the tukohama's.

i had a quick glance at your char (im not an expert) but i did see you were running Ruthless, from what i gathered you move to ruthless when you start to min max when you have the gear and flasks. To that end try added fire damage, also not all your gems are qualitied (these add quite a bit of dmg on top). Flask wise have you tried a witchfire brew flask (again adds so much overall dmg on clearing and boss fights).

I am interested to see the difference between the two builds espcially after seeing YYakovliev POB stats.
just wanna ask when is the ideal time to switch to ruthless from added fire damage?
as many ppl asked for a build guide to my perma freeze warchief, here we go:

[3.0]The Frost Warchief - Freeze all Bosses up to T15
My Builds & Hideouts: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2083383
Hideout Community Discord: https://discord.gg/B2xQkmf
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Dralanorr
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/guggelhupf
Thank you for built guide.
I tried this built in this league. It's quite fine exepct the kill speed on maps could be a bit better. I still got some problems in high maps (T15/16). I often die (maybe am i just too stuipd).
Überlab and normal atziri is quite easy with devotos instead of abyssus.

I know i dont got tast of hate and sin's rebirth. This flask are just too expensive for me at moment.
My next investment would be death's door boots (got round about 3 ex at moment).

Can anyone give me some advices what i should improve in my gear? Or where i got some obvious mistakes? This is my first league im playing intense so im a bit nooby, that's why im looking for some help here.

Ty for your help. And good loot to all of you :)
Have a nice evening.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info