[3.17] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

"
Conclusion, if your using this build for killing bosses, sell Tukohama and invest in pair on >750% elemental weakness gloves, some good jewelry or even a 40% AW damage Abysses.

Does a 750% ele weakness beat an 800 with no enchant?
"
guggelhupf wrote:
"
nezull wrote:
I've no idea how this build is supposed to get even close to 2m dps. I've tried all the flask combinations including Brew. Currently crafting steel rings, still havent hit a good roll with essences. Even tried with the redblade traplets (boots with +to phys)

take a look at my std high budget version PoB https://pastebin.com/U9LXxmdL

860k dps per tottem = 2.58m dmg

That statement is just wrong the POB still calculates shock as +50% dmg which is just not the case.
"
Spirit228 wrote:
"
guggelhupf wrote:
"
Spirit228 wrote:
Reporting in 3.0 Harbinger league (70h+ played on the char). The build is a good boss killer (shaper/guardians). But if you aren't experienced player, you can't dodge all projectiles and bosses' attacks. Either way almost everybody one-shots you. You can do Uber lab, Atziri, Shaper and Guardians without crazy mods. But Shaper one-shots you with a golden projectile. You must be tricky and dodge all attacks.

Chimera and Hydra pretty easy if you know the tactics. Phoenix is kinda pain. The small area doesn't allow you to dodge all his attacks (and bird's projectile, which is more dangerous than the boss itself). Hard, but doable.

And here comes the fun. Because of Abyssys bosses with physical damage one-shots you. Minotaur and his huge (VERY HUGE) AOE one-shots you. It's very hard to dodge his attacks when the area is filled with stone rain (which one-shot you). Very hard, but still doable.

And Uber Atziri with budget gear is impossible. Believe me. She kills your totems in one sec and if you wanna place a new one, you are pretty sure taking the spear (which one-shots you). It's happens mostly in her "4 appearances phase". The only way to kill her is obtaining 1m+dps with 2 or 3 totems (if you have 400c Tukohama). I had 500k+ dps. The budget is about 150c which is only 4ex now. If I farm some more currency and exp, I can reach 700k. But it's very hard in my opinion. You must grind and grind without hesitating. But even with all that expensive gear, I think the chances to kill her is still 50/50.

I'm little disappointed because it's not the best build for map clearing or boss killing unless you have about 20-30ex budget. Still, if you wanna do all content in the game (except Uber Atziri) and you don't afraid the tactic "kill fast or die", that build will do.

i dont know why are u complaining about one shots and not tanky. i NEVER said this is a tanky trololol facetank build. yes i recommend good dodge abilitys and u can do EVERY content in poe. only because YOU cant do it, dont means nobody can do it.

maybe you should give this video i made long time ago uber atziri with 4L. i know its old, but they didnt change much in the last time around warchief, so im sure its still possible.

That's why everybody recommends avoiding such builds on the forum and especially from "Youtubers". I mentioned about one-shots exactly because you didn't. And it's very important. Even if you play very carefully you still can't avoid 100% hits (Facetanking...haha...You're so witty). BTW thank you for video, which you did a YEAR AGO! Dude, even flasks were nerfed. And your play style is just as I told - "Kill or take a spear and die". Also is it Standart with legacy Voidheart?

But nevermind. Maybe I'm wrong and I can't kill Uber Atziri coz I'm a troll, a bad player and just want to complain. So why in the comments below only a few guys who completed end game? Why there are 200+ pages of questions like "why don't max CWDT"? Maybe because only you are the great player and we're all just amateurs/trolls?

And I didn't say that your build is bad or something. It just has a certain playstyle and not everybody could complete the endgame with similar gear (except you of course). But you can't take the criticism and behave yourself like a child. The only thing matters that you completed Uber with 4 links a year ago and your guide is the best.

So, I'm sorry for sharing my thoughts about your guide. Won't do this again.

Dude its a basic aw totem build like every other one out there. It may not be the fastest build to get to shaper uber atz etc but it is one of the safest to do them with. Also when you are going to get hit just prepot, with 6.2k life atm if i prepot atziri can not oneshot me with whatever. You can facetank uber lab no problems what so ever. Shaper is beyond easy there are attacks you have to dodge and thats it. Yes you can dodge every single shaper attack, and that is me being very realistic. The problem is youve never actually played a rpg where everything isn't handed to you from the start. I've played WoW for about 9 years raiding in top guilds and I've yet to see something you cant dodge in the game.(Chim dmg while you run through the clouds may come close if you take forever). Most of my friends that I play regularly with have also played rpgs like WoW GW2 and so on and none of them have any issues with dodging aswell.
Tried this build 3 days ago and have had success so far, I tried uber lab & normal atziri for the first time (started playing a week ago) and 1 shot them pretty easily. Thoughts on my gear and what I should upgrade to try shaper/uber atziri? I have a 300-400c budget atm and can dodge stuff.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/tqj2xnG7
uplaoded a new video to my youtube channel. a warchief build feat. the new Debeon's Dirge 2Hand Axe

it was the seccond try uberlab at lvl 69 with 4k life (didnt record the first try, but was easy as this)

full build guide will follow soon

Ps: Sorry for the bad video quality, tried a new program

klick me

PPs: meanwhile i changed some items, so dont overthink the items in the video. atm i can nearly perma freeze izaro
My Builds & Hideouts: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2083383
Hideout Community Discord: https://discord.gg/B2xQkmf
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Dralanorr
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/guggelhupf
Last edited by guggelhupf on Aug 18, 2017, 7:28:53 AM
A few questions that came up while leveling:

First facebreaker (fb) build I play.
I don't get how the More multiplier is calculated in with support Gems.

I thought it goes like (for More multipliers):
flat Phys * (fb% + support%)
but it seems to be:
(flat Phys * fb%) * support%

What are good alternatives in the Vaal lightning-trap slot after it got nerfed (50% -> 15% inc. dmg. taken)?

Can anyone think of Combinations that would go well with Brutality Support as alternative to added fire and HoA/Hatred?

Why does Dmg on Full life work for this build? Guess it still checks character life instead of totem?

Thx for reading!
Sorry if some of these were already answered,
I'd really love a Thread search feature.
That is better setup for start uber lab farm? im guess abyssus is not good for starting and im haven't money for belly, so any advises welcome
"
guggelhupf wrote:
uplaoded a new video to my youtube channel. a warchief build feat. the new Debeon's Dirge 2Hand Axe

it was the seccond try uberlab at lvl 69 with 4k life (didnt record the first try, but was easy as this)

full build guide will follow soon

Ps: Sorry for the bad video quality, tried a new program

klick me

PPs: meanwhile i changed some items, so dont overthink the items in the video. atm i can nearly perma freeze izaro

looks pretty promising but no offense I'm not going to run totems without shield charge + fortify lol

just too slow
What is the best class to choose on HC?
Last edited by SteninDenis on Aug 18, 2017, 12:47:48 PM
"
SteninDenis wrote:
What is the best class to choose on HC?

I suggest chieftain because totem leech life and taunt bosses for you. Also for HC much better helmet option is caraft high life / armour helmet with this enchant:

Abyssus / Berserker combo is VERY dangerous and squishy.
Last edited by Elua on Aug 18, 2017, 1:19:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info