[3.17] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

"
kroovin wrote:
My fully buffed, concentrated dps atm. Same conditions as op's tukohama max dps screenshot. I'd be over 600k dps with a good helm enchant.
Spoiler

7k life, 42%block, 5 max endurance charges, and 12.5k armor. How do I deal with the ~40% increased phys dmg taken with Abyssus?

By not using it. No legacy items or relevant enchants either. Replacing Abyssus with a different helm makes plenty of sense to me.

Gear and tree.

What tree would you reccomend for a person not having a tukohama fortress?

Also, on a side note, how do you guys level to 90+? By maps or just killing stuff in lab?
Is "melee damage on full life" really the best 6th gem?
"
Ironfreddy wrote:

Yes imo it is. It has got a huge MORE multiplier and if played right you are full life 99% of the time.
If you suck and can't keep full life then maybe try less duration which also has a more multiplier however it is less than half of what MDOFL provides.
"
Robaholic wrote:
"
Ironfreddy wrote:

Yes imo it is. It has got a huge MORE multiplier and if played right you are full life 99% of the time.
If you suck and can't keep full life then maybe try less duration which also has a more multiplier however it is less than half of what MDOFL provides.

^this
My Builds & Hideouts: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2083383
Hideout Community Discord: https://discord.gg/B2xQkmf
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Dralanorr
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/guggelhupf
Hey, thanks for build guide!

One quick question:

Should I deviate from your tree path if I don't have/can't afford a Tuko Shield?

"
corosou wrote:
"
kroovin wrote:
My fully buffed, concentrated dps atm. Same conditions as op's tukohama max dps screenshot. I'd be over 600k dps with a good helm enchant.
Spoiler

7k life, 42%block, 5 max endurance charges, and 12.5k armor. How do I deal with the ~40% increased phys dmg taken with Abyssus?

By not using it. No legacy items or relevant enchants either. Replacing Abyssus with a different helm makes plenty of sense to me.

Gear and tree.

@Kroovin: just wanted to say thanks du! your changes definitely make a lot of sense. I have switched to your tree setup and gear and the build plays very nice with the faster totems and no DMG-taken penalty from abyssus.

To anyone looking to play this, definitely take a look at Kroovin's recommendations. So should the OP, IMHO, because I feel the build works much better with his changes.

I'm farming lab in 5-10mins depending on layout, 1shotting izaro and have survived his slams :)

unbuffed stats (with conc. eff.):
Spoiler
DPSDEFENSE

in hideout with flasks:
Spoiler
DPSDefense

btw, if you're not running with a "Chemist's Quicksilver Flask of Adrenaline", you should give one a shot for the traps in lab.

Also, I wanted to share my recommendation for lvling up: "Shield Charge". You will basically one shot your way to merciless.

lvling setup
Spoiler
Still using Warden btw!

Are you going Blood Magic like in Kroovin's build? I'm kind of at a crossroads deciding which build I want to use between his and OPs

Will it be better to take more totem nodes like shamanistic Fury and iron wood or more jewel nodes and life nodes :)
"
kroovin wrote:
Spoiler

Gear and tree.

Guys, what do you think about using
(not exactly that one ofc, something with better rolls and 6l) with that build?
You will lose around 200hp, some armor, golem buff, all your vaal spells and ic (ic is not a mandatory without abyssus i believe). But you will you get a really solid buff with ~+100 phys damage increase, isnt it would handle all the loses? Plus you can take some additinal useful stuff like second warcry or movespell.
Im not really good at dps calculation and etc, just wanna hear your thoughts about that item.
Last edited by dholly on Mar 30, 2017, 4:09:15 PM
"
dholly wrote:
Guys, what do you think about using
(not exactly that one ofc, something with better rolls and 6l) with that build?
You will lose around 200hp, some armor, golem buff, all your vaal spells and ic (ic is not a mandatory without abyssus i believe). But you will you get a really solid buff with ~+100 phys damage increase, isnt it would handle all the loses? Plus you can take some additinal useful stuff like second warcry or movespell.
Im not really good at dps calculation and etc, just wanna hear your thoughts about that item.

Nvm, bought 6l with 77% roll just to test it, here is a results:
Belly
Spoiler

Gruthkul's Pelt
Spoiler

So its around 10k dps boost for me. Totally not worth it, it is a great item for lvling or something like lowtier maps but nothing more. But, please, correct me if i did something wrong.
Last edited by dholly on Mar 30, 2017, 5:07:59 PM
"
Raabamillo wrote:

Are you going Blood Magic like in Kroovin's build? I'm kind of at a crossroads deciding which build I want to use between his and OPs

Yes I am doing bloodmagic. It works really well.

I have tried both the OP build and Kroovin's and I prefer Kroovin's.
Last edited by corosou on Mar 30, 2017, 10:09:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info