[3.17] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

Hi all great build, Im playing as a level 88 in LSC. I am currently testing the setup in 5L without added aoe (with melee dmg full life), I dont feel like added AOE is actually beneficial since the nerfs. Has anyone tested this further since 2.6?
"
BwenR wrote:
Hi all great build, Im playing as a level 88 in LSC. I am currently testing the setup in 5L without added aoe (with melee dmg full life), I dont feel like added AOE is actually beneficial since the nerfs. Has anyone tested this further since 2.6?

Yeah I agree. I have a 16% inc AOE gem and the damage is about 4k difference. Taking off the inc AOE gem isn't a loss of quality of life either. At least for me.
If not using added AOE, what're you replacing it with?
Hi guys, made a good facebreakers so decided to change aoe inc to elemental focus with 20q, difference was around 20k dps without buffs, and i wanted to ask, is here better choice for gem to increase dps?

also i have a question about body armour in that rare i have 5.1k hp and 15k armor

and in +40% belly of beast i have 5.4k and 10k armor, is it worth to change 5k armor for 300hp?
sorry for bad english, again, but i really wanna hear your opinions
"
dholly wrote:
Hi guys, made a good facebreakers so decided to change aoe inc to elemental focus with 20q, difference was around 20k dps without buffs, and i wanted to ask, is here better choice for gem to increase dps?

also i have a question about body armour in that rare i have 5.1k hp and 15k armor

and in +40% belly of beast i have 5.4k and 10k armor, is it worth to change 5k armor for 300hp?
sorry for bad english, again, but i really wanna hear your opinions

It is yes. Because armor aint so strong. And the %life of ur belly will also work with other nodes or jewels if u still need to take some
This was my starter build for warchief, I switched him last league to blood magic with tukohama.

I made this video today of me doing all the T15 bosses with my version. Core was the only pain in the ass.
I will be doing the guardians for the next video.

Also on my blood magic I use no aura, if you do decide you wanna use them, I say take out melee on full life. Then switch it to rapid decay and use a void heart ring.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyzsuZCASzY

Only legacy gear I am using is the belt thats all. And I have trash jewels on as well. So this build defiantly works.

Here is my gear when switched to standard, also TOH is beyond OP for this build.

Last edited by DemonicSlayer69 on Mar 12, 2017, 10:22:02 AM
What am i doing wrong? I make more Dmg with
than without and the Facebreaker.
Those are non Legacy and i am level 36
"

to work with facebreaker, remove the weapon from your equipped inventory
IGN:
@McDeliveryOnFlurry - Legacy Softcore

add me if i win or if my bids are lower than c/o
"
xiaozozo wrote:
"

to work with facebreaker, remove the weapon from your equipped inventory

yeah i know
without facebreaker and no weapon i have 100 dps,
with facebreaker no weapon ~600
and with weapon ~1000

Solved: my fault - just had to less flat phys
Last edited by Roflkopterpilot on Mar 12, 2017, 6:22:39 PM
"
Sweetmonster wrote:
If not using added AOE, what're you replacing it with?

I'm using: warchief - melee physical damage - melee damage on full life - added fire damage - faster attacks - culling strike

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info