Let's count to 1 million

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
Bastard, I've been waiting years for this why would you take it from me. I've had the page up all day refreshing. My life is meaningless now.

Spoiler
lol :P

LOL

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info