[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

Is it worthy taking Outmatch and Outlast plus Violent Retaliation over the bleeding ascendancy nodes?
Violent Retaliation looks pretty OP since normal mobs are pretty easy.
Any chance you could update the PoB for 3.3?

Also would swapping GV for Haemo gloves work the same and then going for VR instead, to get 82/82.
id rather use sunder because im so used to the skill
hope any1 can help me here, im complete noob in this game. i used this build in breach league.
but now after the passive tree reset i miss like 10 skill points compared to ops path of the building. i have to do the skill book quests again ?
what do u guys use for single target while going 82/82 block? i did uber lab at 71 lvl, no problemo and izaro was not that big of an issue but i feel that sunder single target dps is not that huge. is static strike way to go?
"
what do u guys use for single target while going 82/82 block? i did uber lab at 71 lvl, no problemo and izaro was not that big of an issue but i feel that sunder single target dps is not that huge. is static strike way to go?

I got lv 92, 82/82 block and my DPS (with Sunder) is around 420k. I did not try all bosses yet, but guardians and red elder are ok. Uber lab is pretty easy/fast. You can take a look in my char if you want to.

I love this build because it's flexible. When I got bored of Sunder, I swap to Static Strike or Earthquake. Both are good, but SS is a little better for single target.

Last edited by fokolino on May 24, 2018, 7:33:39 PM
"
fokolino wrote:
"

I got lv 92, 82/82 block and my DPS (with Sunder) is around 420k. I did not try all bosses yet, but guardians and red elder are ok. Uber lab is pretty easy/fast. You can take a look in my char if you want to.

I love this build because it's flexible. When I got bored of Sunder, I swap to Static Strike or Earthquake. Both are good, but SS is a little better for single target.

@fokolino: Can you share your build like PoB? I want 1 hand build sword + shield? It can? Sorry for my bad english.
Why this build not have body chest armor ? why???
"
thanhdatFun wrote:
Why this build not have body chest armor ? why???

read the helm
"
fokolino wrote:
"

Build is vary good using any of the before mentioned skills. I have tried all and static strike is the clear winner versus single target. Perfect build for all Shaper guardians except for Phoenix, he can be a bit tricky. Build cannot deal enough damage for shaper/uber atziri.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info