[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

"
imabang318 wrote:
IS Abysuss,6l chest + Varunastra Is better than Bor soul taker?

Hard to say if it is better. Dps-wise propably not (2 auras, not 3), Survivability shouldnt be that great also. I wouldnt pick abyssus for non crit builds, i would rather go with formless inferno to get 6-7k armor from it.

New flask setup tested.

Can be a little rippy, but shock takes dps to another dimension.
Killing some T15 bosses under 3 seconds.
Last edited by sultangurde on Dec 23, 2016, 4:29:04 AM
Any changes that need to be made to support blade flurry w/ vara + aegis?
I just thinking about Varunastra + Surrender + Abyssus + 6L chest (just 70% block ++/maybe without anvil for more resist...)
Will use reave + voidheart for endgame poison ?_? ..
Can u gimme some advice , please >.< ?
Final update :)

250k tooltip dps (without static strike aftershock)
If You multiply that with explosions after hit it gives roughly 475k dps or more.
Notice that on picture i had only 4 blocks recently.

http://imgur.com/a/G4cLF

Gear:

Who said build has no dps??:)
Hi guys, just hit 90 on HC breach league, I´m really starting to sit on some serious currency build is amazing for speed farming content, anyways my question is. If I get the red nightmare jewel and a 6 linked belly of the beast do you think it will be worth it?
Hey sultangurde, got 2 questions for you:
1) How many tries for you to get the +1 charges on amulet
2) You crafted your rings and gloves or you bought them? I have NO IDEA how to craft in this game, so i just hoard currency and buy stuff with the stats I want.
"
calavera_ wrote:
Hey sultangurde, got 2 questions for you:
1) How many tries for you to get the +1 charges on amulet
2) You crafted your rings and gloves or you bought them? I have NO IDEA how to craft in this game, so i just hoard currency and buy stuff with the stats I want.

1. Didnt corrupt it myselft. Got it from poe.trade
2. Worst one i crafted, this gooooodly one costed many exalts.
Hey man,

very nice build, just on thing i don't get. when you use static strike, there's no leech from elemental dps so.... ><

How do u manage to regen life when out of flask (like on guardians) if no life leech with elemental damage ? :)
Cleave gives a lot more of physical damage & a better life leech

See ya !
Last edited by Battosai31 on Dec 23, 2016, 7:25:37 PM
"
Battosai31 wrote:
Hey man,

very nice build, just on thing i don't get. when you use static strike, there's no leech from elemental dps so.... ><

How do u manage to regen life when out of flask (like on guardians) if no life leech with elemental damage ? :)
Cleave gives a lot more of physical damage & a better life leech

See ya !

Only a part of your phys dmg is converted to lightning dmg with static strike. You can also use atziri's promise to leach phys and ele dmg, also vinktars.
"
sultangurde wrote:
Final update :)

250k tooltip dps (without static strike aftershock)
If You multiply that with explosions after hit it gives roughly 475k dps or more.
Notice that on picture i had only 4 blocks recently.

http://imgur.com/a/G4cLF

Gear:

Who said build has no dps??:)
Very nice if u get some vid end game grind

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info