♫ 2.4 Storm Call Inquisitor, Uber Atziri Video, Atlas of Worlds Tree Updated - NoPants Powa!!

If you do decide to go MOM then WM is gonna be your best bet because it leechs mana and life at the same time. You will need TONS of mana regen and lvl 20 clarity though. Now keep in mind i was running the mana hungry BV so i really needed all the regen i could get to sustain MOM and cast but im not too sure how mana intensive this build is but if its not near as intense then it might be a really good option for you.

Now if you have gear with enough ES you may be able to do the MOM+EB thing but i have not run it that way yet so im not sure but this league ive been run COD+POH mana based MOM with 5.3K life and 2K mana unreserved (3.3K total) and it was pretty good for a while but i did in the end i found out VP leech was better with a 6K life pool on harder hitting boss's so thats something to keep in mind too. again this was only an issue too because i was using such a mana intense skill too. You may not run into this issue like i did.
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
"
Demonoz wrote:
If you do decide to go MOM then WM is gonna be your best bet because it leechs mana and life at the same time. You will need TONS of mana regen and lvl 20 clarity though. Now keep in mind i was running the mana hungry BV so i really needed all the regen i could get to sustain MOM and cast but im not too sure how mana intensive this build is but if its not near as intense then it might be a really good option for you.

Now if you have gear with enough ES you may be able to do the MOM+EB thing but i have not run it that way yet so im not sure but this league ive been run COD+POH mana based MOM with 5.3K life and 2K mana unreserved (3.3K total) and it was pretty good for a while but i did in the end i found out VP leech was better with a 6K life pool on harder hitting boss's so thats something to keep in mind too. again this was only an issue too because i was using such a mana intense skill too. You may not run into this issue like i did.

y i know, i dropped MoM after the first Uber Atziri because i couldn't spam storm call on her beacuse reflect a bit of damage and lose mana with mom..
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
what do you have vs reflect?
Do i have to use orbs of storm? Can i just mindlessly spam storm call instead?
can play this build in 2.4 ? because less duration was nerfed
"
Anavels wrote:

orb of storm is to take power charge, cull and blind enemies.

"
qaz82867355 wrote:

yes only 10% less daamge, u can still play this build. :) have fun is op
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178

Hi looks great this build :D, I will try it in Atlas league for sure, you've tried the improvements that you put in the section of premise? What do you think is better, Vall pact + life leech or Warlord + Blasphemy?
Great work!!
"
Hitma47 wrote:
"
Anavels wrote:

"
qaz82867355 wrote:

Still didn't answer my question xD
"
Anavels wrote:
"
Hitma47 wrote:
"
Anavels wrote:

"
qaz82867355 wrote:

Still didn't answer my question xD

Yes, you have to use Orb of Storms, otherwise you will get no power charges, you will lose culling strike and you will not blind enemies.
Will divinarius work with this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info