[3.3] Vision of the Divine - DW Dagger Crit Gladiator

Would i be able to do this as a starter in Atlas ? Im not sure due to bino's, but since it got nerfed i would guess its way cheaper now.
"
Ser0ven wrote:
Would i be able to do this as a starter in Atlas ? Im not sure due to bino's, but since it got nerfed i would guess its way cheaper now.

Yes you can. I am doing it once I get home in new league
"
WaterWii wrote:
If i wanted to spec into block with this build and took nodes like "Defiance" which increase melee phy damage by 20%, does that increase the secondary part of wild strike? Or does it only benefit the initial strike?

Yes it benefits or rather it should
Pretty sure the bleed isn't effected with the secondary
Last edited by MrPozo on Sep 2, 2016, 8:33:14 PM
Was looking at your HC tree, just finding it a bit weird you spec into a number of +% block nodes (14% total added) but then you also spec into Acrobatics which decreases your block chance by 30%. And I see in your detailed stats video that your block chance on defence screen is 15%. Doesn't really seem to make sense to me to do both? 15% block is pretty bad.

Just having trouble seeing how this build, as melee, will survive in HC with no mitigation from armor, little evasion and low block... just seems to be lacking in damage mitigation generally?

Do you think the build could be viable as 1H + shield? I'd like to go Wild Strike for my first build this league in HCEss but want to start out with a tankier plan... any thoughts?

Cheers.
IGN: GarrulousBear
Just something bothering me, why you pick vaal pact if you use bino's with adders touch?
"
jw87 wrote:
Was looking at your HC tree, just finding it a bit weird you spec into a number of +% block nodes (14% total added) but then you also spec into Acrobatics which decreases your block chance by 30%. And I see in your detailed stats video that your block chance on defence screen is 15%. Doesn't really seem to make sense to me to do both? 15% block is pretty bad.

Just having trouble seeing how this build, as melee, will survive in HC with no mitigation from armor, little evasion and low block... just seems to be lacking in damage mitigation generally?

Do you think the build could be viable as 1H + shield? I'd like to go Wild Strike for my first build this league in HCEss but want to start out with a tankier plan... any thoughts?

Cheers.

I'm all about the RNG. Most mitigation will be from evading, the block chance is there as a side bonus. but as i said in guide you do not need to go exactly as i do. you can go iron reflexes for more armor and you do not need to go abyssus. You can do 1h-shield if you want to also.
"
OxYmaRRoW wrote:
Just something bothering me, why you pick vaal pact if you use bino's with adders touch?

Bino's is strong uni dagger that is relatively cheap. the poison regen if thats what you mean is not what im worried about. Instant leech is the bees knees.
I was thinking here, the aoe from wild strike gem is from the explosion right? Not the melee attack?
"
OxYmaRRoW wrote:
I was thinking here, the aoe from wild strike gem is from the explosion right? Not the melee attack?

The aoe is from the fire. The ice is a projectile and the lightning is an arc. To me the most beneficial is the arc because if can go behind you. The buff to AoE WS got counted for the ice also from what it looks like.
Last edited by MrPozo on Sep 5, 2016, 6:16:22 AM
"
MrPozo wrote:
"
OxYmaRRoW wrote:

The aoe is from the fire. The ice is a projectile and the lightning is an arc. To me the most beneficial is the arc because if can go behind you. The buff to AoE WS got counted for the ice also from what it looks like.

I see, Im just thinking about how melee splash would work out, and maybe linking increased aoe would increase both from the melee splash and the explosion.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info