[3.8] Tanky Aurabot - a combined Guide

"
Rinoscope wrote:
Hey Klaus,

All the auras socketed in your Victario's influence are linked with Generosity, which means they are 49% more effective, but won't affect your character. So balance your resistance according to that. :)

Thanks! I feel stupid now
Any way to lvl it up alone?
And a skill gem setup?
"
urenemy wrote:
And a skill gem setup?

You can see the Skillgem Setup in the Aura Reservation, or in the Scion's Threat, where I included it due to popular request. The Setup doesnt change between the two Charakters.
Hi, im really noob but i want to try this kind of build. I don't understand some things like: i can't use scorching ray with the Ephemeral Edge, right? I should swap with a random sceptre instead? And should we use Enduring Cry even if we don't take Prayer of Glory in the ascendancy?

"
CoyoteGti25 wrote:
Hi, im really noob but i want to try this kind of build. I don't understand some things like: i can't use scorching ray with the Ephemeral Edge, right? I should swap with a random sceptre instead? And should we use Enduring Cry even if we don't take Prayer of Glory in the ascendancy?

Hello.

I can see how it came to this missunderstanding.
You cant use Scorching Ray with EE (Elemental Equilibrium), because you need to "hit" in order to proc the Elemental Equilibrium debuff. Scorching Ray does not hit. Don't worry, these is just one of descend mechanical nuances that are not obviously explained in the game.

Hence we need Guides.

Enduring Cry is a very nice OH-SHIT Button early on, with it's flat Life Regeneration (which you can use to reload Energy Shield).

Between Rejuvenation Totem, Enduring Cry and Stone Golem - i feel that the Stone Golem is the least valuable once you get into higher maps and Sockets become sparce.

Also I adapted this Guide to a Scion, which you can see HERE.

The Scion thread is a little more detailed, since it was more active.
What about Shaper's Seed insteed of presence of chayula? You think it would be good? O stil chayula is better?
"
kileras12 wrote:
What about Shaper's Seed insteed of presence of chayula? You think it would be good? O stil chayula is better?

Using this build, i'm level 90 and have been using Shaper's Seed since I was on the required level for it. Works fine untill you can get a P. of Chayula, at least that's what i'm doing.
When I make the switch to victarios, what chaos res am I aiming for?
"
ryanruiner wrote:
When I make the switch to victarios, what chaos res am I aiming for?

75!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info