[Dii] Diabloii.net Guild

Slots still available.

If anyone from the guild sees this I am sorry for not being around lately. The Cubs are in the playoffs and I am pretty stressed out! See you in game soon!
Rose: You're an alien? You sound like you're from the North.
Doctor: LOTS of planets have a North!!!
Hi, I'd like to join. Married and career-minded person who loves to play games.

I've played the diablos and other ARPGs since 20 years ago.

It's kind of boring playing by myself without intelligent interaction.

I mostly play standard.

Cheers,
Andrew
Hi Andrew,

Invite sent!
Still have open slots. Join us today!
Invite?
Hey! 27 year old looking for long term gaming buddies! been playing poe on and off for years now and am currently running esc. looking forward to an invite!
Invites sent!
this looks fun can i have a invite
Hi,

Ive been interested in joining a guild, most guilds however play leagues and I choose to play standard because I just like to enjoy the game on my own pace! :)

Played ARPGs for as long as I can remember, D2, D3, TQ, POE to name a few, probably tried more but just can't remember >_<

Wouldnt say Im hardcore, but I do know roughly what Im doing (atm 85, some other old 84 chars, nothing special) and would like a semi-casual group of people around me to just chat with, bounce idea's at, just map with or help out with w/e I can.

If interested, please send me a message or just invite me, IGN Shreddler.
Hello,

I started playing this game last week and loving it. Have played D1,2 and 3 and looking for a guild that is active and full of fun/good people to play with. This guild sounds like a good fit. If you still have space please can I join? IGN is Rahndoan.

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info