3.0 Dual Striker Leechtank The Wolf Bleeds Yet Dies Not 2xCORE SHAPER UBER ATZ [Umbra-Soup-Rogue]

Hey,

stupid question, why you are not using any chest piece? :D
I'm looking for new build to spend my exlts for, and I'm wondering 'bout chest lul.

If there is no particular reason, would you recommend Kaom's (for hp pool) or Belly (for 5l) ?

best regards,
"
Thargz89 wrote:
Hey,

I'm looking for new build to spend my exlts for, and I'm wondering 'bout chest lul.

If there is no particular reason, would you recommend Kaom's (for hp pool) or Belly (for 5l) ?

best regards,

You can't use chest armor while Bringer Of Rain is equipped.
If you want to use a chest armor then the best in slot is a 6l Belly of the beast. (5l will have less dps than a BoR helmet)
dis mah sig.
"
InSaNeOo wrote:
"
Thargz89 wrote:
Hey,

best regards,

You can't use chest armor while Bringer Of Rain is equipped.
If you want to use a chest armor then the best in slot is a 6l Belly of the beast. (5l will have less dps than a BoR helmet)

yes, bringer has mod "can't use chest armour". but you can wear any armour for skin, all stats and gems will be ignored. but gems will get experience.
So which gems should i use if i have non-legacy voidheart, i can afford 6l belly and pretty much all the uniques ?Is bloodlust viable without legacy voidheart ?
absolutely yes. 30% is enough. we have 3 sources: leap slam, vengeance, totem.
6 link setup: dual strike- multistrike- melee splash- bloodlust- melee physical- faster attacks.
P.S. Minotaur and Chimera are bleed immune, so use added fire instead bloodlust there.
I am considering buying this item, what do you guys think?
Are these statuses useful for build?

"+2 to Melee Weapon and Unarmed range
60% increased Melee Damage when on Full Life"

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Daresso%27s_Salute
i did not test damage on full life mods. i guess this mod is useless, because it does not work in tough situations. if i got hit, fighting on burning ground, or have a stacks of bleed, full life mod does not work. every map and every boss has something for me to stop work full life mod.
weapon range is good mod, but not worth item slot, i think more important +life and +intelligence on amulet.
good leveling gear from level 1?
Redbeak sword, tabula rasa. i'm not best here, even goldrim and wanderlust requires level 3+. choose best pdps weapon you can find is good universal advice. also the gryphon, wildslash, mightflay, gorebreaker, brightbreak and lakishu's blade are good options for some levels.
I'm trying out this build, so far I like it. I like the facetanking style :))

I'm having some problems with keeping up enough leech, I think I need more attacks per sec..
How did you get 10+ attacks per second ? I have most of the attack speed nodes but I'm at 4/5 attacks per second at lvl 84. My axe has 1.72 attacks per second, would this be the difference between 5 attacks per second and 10+ seeing your axe is 1.90 ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info