3.0 Dual Striker Leechtank The Wolf Bleeds Yet Dies Not 2xCORE SHAPER UBER ATZ [Umbra-Soup-Rogue]

that's enough for good rolls voidheart, BoR, soul taker, 330pdps axe, other items. so you will run t16 without problems. you need just 7000-7500 life there.
But uber atziri is still challenge for this build. you need 8k life there and some dps. probably to reach 8k you have to pick up "Belly of the beast"(change bor only for 6link & 40% life). honestly i don't know what dps numbers you have to reach for uber atziri. i tried in perandus with 330pdps axe and i was torn by trio(note my skill tree was not so optimized, and voidheart was introduced later in next league. i did with added fire damage setup. voidheart helps a lot)
updated
added note in 'official passive tree' part
Thanks 4 this build
Last edited by niemtinhaem on Dec 15, 2016, 2:34:47 PM
you are totally welcome!
"*ALL LEAGUES CAPABLE* absolutely including hardcore league"

"You will die, a lot" "just not likely to be deathless"

I lol'd.

Without voidheart I should use added fire instead of bloodlust right? It's mentioned without it but how bleeding would apply?
Last edited by Totholio on Dec 16, 2016, 7:24:03 PM
Hi, this is the best build I played in POE! (I play for 3 years or so) ty very much for post it!
Sorry for my bad english, congratulations from Argentina!.

I tank Atziri and Uber Izaro. I have 8k life. and I use flame golem (self cast) and Fortify in place of add fire.

If you have some spare time and like, please watch my equip and tell me what I need to upgrade, TY!!

Alfredo.
"
Totholio wrote:

Without voidheart I should use added fire instead of bloodlust right? It's mentioned without it but how bleeding would apply?

you are right, i used "added fire" gem instead 'bloodlust" before i got "voidheart", because in this build only "voidheart" has mod "chance to cause bleeding".
"
Totholio wrote:
"*ALL LEAGUES CAPABLE* absolutely including hardcore league"

"You will die, a lot" "just not likely to be deathless"

I lol'd.

haha. there are 2 different contexts
"
AlfreX wrote:
Hi, this is the best build I played in POE! (I play for 3 years or so) ty very much for post it!
Sorry for my bad english, congratulations from Argentina!.

I tank Atziri and Uber Izaro. I have 8k life. and I use flame golem (self cast) and Fortify in place of add fire.

If you have some spare time and like, please watch my equip and tell me what I need to upgrade, TY!!

Alfredo.

Hi. Thank you for feedback and compliments! sorry for my english too.
i'm not a fan of golem, especially self cast. because he is dead on every boss, and i have no time between dual strikes to cast him again. i prefer using cwdt-golem, in this way golem is always active. but i have no room for 2 gems in my current setup.
i used "fortify" on some ele reflect maps, but "added fire" provides more dps. anyway "bloodlust"+"voidheart" combo provides best dps as possible for dual striker.
set your characters public in account settings, then i can look at your items.
Just picked up a 304 pdps axe for dirt cheap. Super hyped to get to play this build in another league! Never really cared for voidheart, though...... :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info