3.0 Dual Striker Leechtank The Wolf Bleeds Yet Dies Not 2xCORE SHAPER UBER ATZ [Umbra-Soup-Rogue]

Should I change anything to be better?
My character's profile: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/taanhdung/characters
Last edited by taanhdung on Sep 5, 2017, 9:31:28 AM
"
Posted Rogue's Shaper fight under SHAPER section
score

Dude great fight! Show everyone how it's done with no polish, no epic gear. Just plain old dual striking just like anyone else would

~Umbra

Thanks Man! Post the gear too, so people can see the meager budget used. No belly or 400+ dps weapons required
"
NuclearCha0s wrote:
Atziri's flask is useless with Brutality, right? Better go for silver flask, lion's roar and rumi if choosing that build?

I wish whirling blades worked with...axes :(

Yep, Atziri's flask won't work, but keep one handy anyway. I have Brutality, Bloodlust, and Added Fire all leveled to 20 now, so I swap them out depending on the map. Brutality is best for bosses because of their resists.

"
Baam wrote:

May you say me if my stuff + jewels are ok atm, and maybe suggest me prio things to do plz ?
My jewels need life and my second axe is not really OP, but it's ok for the moment.
I'll switch my bloodlust for Brutality soon. That's my objectives for today ;)

Thx for advance, and GG for killing Shaper :)

Thanks! I'd be happy to look at your character, but I think it's set to private

"
taanhdung wrote:
Should I change anything to be better?
My character's profile: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/taanhdung/characters

I'd say more life on rings, but the rest is gravy, just upgrade when you can. You should get more efficient jewels though, you have some jewels that are 3 stat but with stats that don't benefit you, such as the one with crit multi, I'd suggest upgrading those.

Your passive tree is a bit different, you grabbed Ambidexterity and Hatchet master which are not included in our axe tree which results in missing a lot of life passives that you should have by your level. Max health is pretty important for this build, so making some changes may make gameplay more comfortable.
Last edited by roguemjb on Sep 5, 2017, 7:33:38 PM
Oops
Last edited by roguemjb on Sep 5, 2017, 7:33:17 PM
what do you recommend for the pantheon?
"
javiermtvr wrote:
what do you recommend for the pantheon?

Solaris upgraded and Tukohama
This build is AMAZING btw.. great guide as well, Thank you
"
javiermtvr wrote:
This build is AMAZING btw.. great guide as well, Thank you

You're very welcome bro
Dual Striker Leech Tank, creator since 11/2014
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1533986/page/1Umbra_the_Wolf
"
roguemjb wrote:

"
Baam wrote:

May you say me if my stuff + jewels are ok atm, and maybe suggest me prio things to do plz ?
My jewels need life and my second axe is not really OP, but it's ok for the moment.
I'll switch my bloodlust for Brutality soon. That's my objectives for today ;)

Thx for advance, and GG for killing Shaper :)

Thanks! I'd be happy to look at your character, but I think it's set to private

I think it's ok now. my profile is full public :D
In addition what i said before, i'll change my voidheart ring + don't pay attention with multristrike + melee splash in my gem setup, it's there for levelling or for replacing the jewel splash if i have to switch it off

Thx again for taking a look on my berserker <3
What if I decide to go with Brutality and axes (incl. soul taker), is there anything else other than Haste and Arctic armor that I could pick up? I was thinking Haste & Determination, but it would pretty much do the same as Arctic Armor, except it would work while moving.

Wouldn't giving up soul taker be a good strategy for a medium budget? A rare siege axe with crazy dmg is the same value as a soul taker with medium dmg.

Thanks!

Edit: can't afford the passive points for grace yet.

Edit 2: Haste & Blasphemy +:
1. Punishment = Crazy Damage + att speed?
2. Temporal Chains / Enfeeble (not sure which is better and if any works for bosses)

Would this be a good option if opting to keep soul taker?
Last edited by NuclearCha0s on Sep 6, 2017, 5:22:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info