3.0 Dual Striker Leechtank The Wolf Bleeds Yet Dies Not 2xCORE SHAPER UBER ATZ [Umbra-Soup-Rogue]

"
andriuscer wrote:
Helped lots of HP pots, no vaal pact and total 7k armor :)

Thank you guys

heck yeah man, kick some ass!
Dual Striker Leech Tank, creator since 11/2014
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1533986/page/1Umbra_the_Wolf
What pantheon do you use?
"
vipskills wrote:
What pantheon do you use?

"
roguemjb wrote:
"
"
andriuscer wrote:
What have you choose to use in The Pantheon???
Rogue will know, give him time to respond

Major: I use Solaris typically, the 6% reduced phys damage taken is great for boss fights, and the less area damage taken is nice as well. For clearing, you could certainly use Lunaris for dense maps, better reduction and move speed is gravy. I haven't captured any souls yet, but the minors for both are pretty okay.

Minor: I use Tukohama for more phys reduction, which will be at 8% on bosses or anything that takes more than 4 seconds to kill. Gruthkul looks like it'd be good, but bosses hit slow, so you wouldn't even be at 5%, Tukohama is better for bosses and for clearing. Obviously life regen doesn't do anything so don't bother capturing.

On the previous page
Cleaned all t15 quite ez. no prob so far. now guardian and shaper.

can you guys gives us some suggestion for enchanting? sorry, i may miss it somewhere. i saw your current gear in the first page, the boots has corrputed + chaos resist, helms is Decoy totem enchant. I think you were on the way to grind some other enchant.

So:

Helm: which one is better, dual strike AS as or damage
Boots: Life leach or Attack speed
Gloves:??

Thank you
Anyone else been running into leech bugs? Occasionally it seems like I just stop leeching (and no, not against enemies you can't leech from). Obviously this usually results in a quick death.
Thx for the Build !!
It´s realy fun to play, the clear speed is not the best but the singletarget and the
survivable are insane. Facetanked Shaper yesterday and i like it !
nxt step is uber & Vaal Tempel
Hello,

Unfortunately I die far too often. I can not explain why. I'm not really an experienced player. Can you briefly look at my character and help me? Its sometime hard to facetank for example T8 boss.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Helpixx/characters

Character: NiceAR
Life: 6226
Armour: 2807
Evasion: 1890
Resi: All overcap

Thanks for help!
Last edited by Helpixx on Aug 27, 2017, 6:15:36 AM
Did u take cloaked in savagery for your ascendency yet? That's helps alot for the build.
Last edited by Halu78 on Aug 27, 2017, 6:26:33 AM
I took until Pain Reaver and then to Aspect of Carnage.

I will do uber lab soon ( i hope ) and take cloaked in savagery
Yes, whats the order of ascendency nodes after cloacked in savegery? Guides says bottom part but there are several options

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info