[2.6] Milky's Righteous Fire Totems [cheap, SC/HC, Shaper, UberAtziri]

maybe i overlooked something, in case if not - why dont you use any movement skill?
How do you overcome the mana issue since you're not even using mana flasks? I'm lvl 60 and have gone with a bunch of mana regen/mana cost reduction nodes to bump up the way to slow mana regen so I don't have to use a mana flask.
Hey i was wondering if the 2nd effect of temp chains works with something im not seeing or if its only for the slow?
IGN: hyrenfreak
"
coolzillaa wrote:
How do you overcome the mana issue since you're not even using mana flasks? I'm lvl 60 and have gone with a bunch of mana regen/mana cost reduction nodes to bump up the way to slow mana regen so I don't have to use a mana flask.

RF totem doesnt cost mana and he uses blood magic for most other things
IGN: hyrenfreak
Regarding gameplay and dps output:

1) How do you position your totems in order to get the most damage output from them?

2) If I place both totems close together, I can see that there is a small area where RF totems overlap each other.
My question is: Do I get 2x damage output inside that overlap area?
Since outside of atziri, it isn't too important for rf totems to be tanky, wouldn't it be possible to go for ramako instead of tukohama for the ascendancy tree? The endurance charge and regen gain seems more useful overall.
"
KaioNS wrote:
Regarding gameplay and dps output:

1) How do you position your totems in order to get the most damage output from them?

2) If I place both totems close together, I can see that there is a small area where RF totems overlap each other.
My question is: Do I get 2x damage output inside that overlap area?

The totems don't stack. So if you have them on top of each other, only one is doing damage.
Can someone tell me which gem to drop if 5link? Also, how to proc EE?
It will convert your forum titles into decorative square badges that use the space next to your forum posts more economically so that you can show off an unlimited number of them at any one time. - GGG, 2018 (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3573673)
"
Jerle wrote:

I believe its Vaal Lightning Trap for EE proc. As for which gem to drop? Personally, Increased Burning.
"
Punkdog wrote:
"
Jerle wrote:

I believe its Vaal Lightning Trap for EE proc. As for which gem to drop? Personally, Increased Burning.

Edit: nvm.
Last edited by jconaspree on Mar 6, 2016, 12:09:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info