[2.6] Milky's Righteous Fire Totems [cheap, SC/HC, Shaper, UberAtziri]

"
blaat1889 wrote:
I figure there's isn't that much difference in game play compared to blade fall?
I'm talking about cast speed (0.8 vs 1.0 RF).
I sometimes got annoyed that it took some time before dmg was dealt.
But speccing cast speed is of course a waste with RF.

Also, does the marauder jewel near endurance charge gain you [(140STR\10) * 3% totem life] or is it less (basically, does butchery node get included?)

Hm there is a difference.

You place the totem in the middle of the pack or in their way (charger etc), other totem builds place their totems before their pack.
With the RF radius you have direct control over which targets get hit, bladefall for excample targets the nearest target afaik.
RF however has to be replaced if there is a target outside of the radius (and doesn´t join the party), bladefall totems for excample would target stranglers IF they are in the triggerradius (no infinite :P)

We get some castspeed on doryanis (6-10%) and Retribution is okish (5%), maybe something on the gear or jewel too. I wouldn´t focus on it.

How annoying it is depends on the playstyle i think.

I place my totems and run to the next pack/loot/boxes/etc.
Other people place the totems, wait until shit is dead and then start running to the next pack/loot/boxes/etc.

I try to use the time of the initial cast efficient with movement. It is, especially on deadly maps, possible or even recommended to stay back, place totems on max range and wait until stuff is dead, but i play this build like Caustic Arrow ... drop the package and run to or around the pack and do useful stuff in the time.

Butchery isn´t included, and you need to skill all the strength too.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
Last edited by Milkyslice on Mar 2, 2016, 9:04:33 AM
How about cheap option of 20% elemental dmg rare scepter with +30% dot master craft from leo or 5 alchs ? Cheap and decent.

Also how about that new mace that slows nearby enemies by 30% and increases damage taken by 71%, seekms like an option too since this build fits that unique theme pretty well.

Also that claw with 15% block is pretty underrated imo, you can use Rumi's flask and pretty much cap ur block for nearly no investment. Also it enables you to use whirling blades.
"
Yes, but fire retaliation only procs on retaliation hits. RF itself shouldn't produce hits. If we can use orb of storms it should (needs testing of course) proc EE more often than retaliation hits happens. For that to work we have to drop Ancestral Bond and second totem though. But do we really need it? Second totem doesn't add DPS, it's quality of life thing. To counter quality of life loss one can get easily available skill duration nodes for instance. And if you want all the DPS you can get you can get skill duration nodes to enable less duration gem use. That's 450k DPS with curses...

its not only QoL, especially if you wanna reduce the duration. 1 sec of the totem uptime alone is casttime. on a 4sec totem uptime its a total dps loss of 25% with only one totem. With dualtotem you can place them for 100% uptime.

For every skill duration node you COULD get one jewel which adds more damage too.

"
ignatich wrote:
"
Two totems = double area = far more clear speed.
Sure can't deny that. But if you happen to own carcass jack may be 1 totem would do.

A Carcass alone can´t replace a totem.

"
molis wrote:
How about cheap option of 20% elemental dmg rare scepter with +30% dot master craft from leo or 5 alchs ? Cheap and decent.

Also how about that new mace that slows nearby enemies by 30% and increases damage taken by 71%, seekms like an option too since this build fits that unique theme pretty well.

Also that claw with 15% block is pretty underrated imo, you can use Rumi's flask and pretty much cap ur block for nearly no investment. Also it enables you to use whirling blades.

1) yes possible, i personally never leveled Leo :P

20% szepter + % firedmg roll + leo craft is possible.

2) which mace? link plx. I only know the Estoc (140 DEX) which increases dmg without frenzy charges

3) yes it is possible to use, especially without access to dorys.

Last edited by Milkyslice on Mar 2, 2016, 9:13:04 AM
I believe he means the up coming Singularity
Last edited by Punkdog on Mar 2, 2016, 9:17:46 AM
"
Punkdog wrote:
I believe he means the up coming Singularity

ah cool, didn´t knew it.

Doesn´t seem like a cheap ass unique, more in the same price category as Doryanis Catalyst. But it´s a decent option definitely.

i´ll add some stuff later ;)

Last edited by Milkyslice on Mar 2, 2016, 9:23:25 AM
-doublepost-

Last edited by Milkyslice on Mar 2, 2016, 9:23:02 AM
"
Milkyslice wrote:
its not only QoL, especially if you wanna reduce the duration. 1 sec of the totem uptime alone is casttime. on a 4sec totem uptime its a total dps loss of 25% with only one totem. With dualtotem you can place them for 100% uptime.

For every skill duration node you COULD get one jewel which adds more damage too.

Great point. However if we base our build on soul mantle (+50% totem life and extra totem, and yeah, I know it sucks) we would no longer have this limitation. What do you think about this tree?
Last edited by ignatich on Mar 2, 2016, 9:46:32 AM
Soul mantle nooooooooo
He Milky,

Ive been following your post since page 40. I just wanted to say; Great build! Im gonne love this the new patch my goal is to defeat uber with this build. I hope they release a new unique weapon for even more power.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info