[2.6] Milky's Righteous Fire Totems [cheap, SC/HC, Shaper, UberAtziri]

I think the balance for most damage and defense is going nuts with Jewels.

Something like this.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEAxthggFhjJvMWCz38E6V7s4zPF4z2SM9nXz8UIO8OUEfkUWebrj7GrjwtEMzE9oNfg8wrtnKptz6MRvcyidisqkGH_gr4k-oYaFhZ85y-8kXYvXas-OvXlho4cg8NHzrhNZLPfrvt892QVWaePCimV_6Pkc5oZScv-tJY5U3jOtgWbx0UFy_DEwGR7DgkquNqEmmPRmTnWist0oKbhXs26RccpwhR-5uhVdaj8po7ZlRxedgkzRYYavfXgKThc5_fVkgfGHgvrJiiAO98PAV85TpY8B8Es1gHVcaD2wQHTLOXldAfUlPv6z1fl_Q=

Definitely higher RF Totem damage than the builds that take fire and burning nodes.

Each Jewel gives a maximum of 12% DoT + 16% Fire Damage + 12% Totem Life = 64% increased damage. One Jewel has the potential to singlehandedly give more damage than the Heart of Flame line.

Last edited by elitedesolator on Mar 1, 2016, 5:17:29 AM
using that spredsheet calc, i get 4k more dps by taking the fire damage nodes over ironwood. The inc fire damage will affect searing bond so will increase my overall damage by alot more. poeurl.com/xgS is what I have
Last edited by CAJOS on Mar 1, 2016, 5:03:19 AM
"
CAJOS wrote:
using that spredsheet calc, i get 4k more dps by taking the fire damage nodes over ironwood.

I'm pretty sure that's mathematically impossible. Cause with my calculations the totem life nodes far outclass any fire damage nodes on the tree. Can you show me the spreadsheet?
and skittering runes is a more multiplier by itself too, dont underestimate it ;)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
"
Milkyslice wrote:
and skittering runes is a more multiplier by itself too, dont underestimate it ;)

Yup Skittering is fucking nuts lol. Easily the most damage in the entire tree for any build running 3 curses.

EDIT: BTW Milky, if you put a Spire of Stone Jewel at the Jewel slot just below the Ancestral Bond node, that's a 21% increased totem life. Seems very much worth it.
Last edited by elitedesolator on Mar 1, 2016, 5:15:30 AM
oh i know, i will be working towards those, i like to get a ~100 point build first then work in other things when and as I see fit.

before curses, you get 78202 and I get 82163

I am losing out on 20% totem health and gaining 136% fire damage.
"
CAJOS wrote:
I am losing out on 20% totem health and gaining 136% fire damage.

That doesn't make any sense. You probably did something wrong with the spreadsheet.

I think you forgot to count the totem life from jewels.

EDIT: Hey CAJOS your tree checks out. I'm trying to do a strict comparison now. I agree with you and Milky that Ironwood isn't worth it.
Last edited by elitedesolator on Mar 1, 2016, 5:44:01 AM
Hey, I am the guy that suggested Dyadus

I just tested out this thing in Standard with Cruel Kuduku, and I found out that the chill from Arctic Armor (chill for 0.5 second when hit, not the chilled ground) does indeed proc the debuff. I found myself doing consistently more damage with Arctic armor up and getting hit by Kuduku.

So, Dyadus might yet again prove to be a decent choice for an extremely low budget weapon early on in the league. The conditions on this is extremely iffy, but it might still be worth considering

Plus, it is the coolest looking weapon in the game without a doubt
http://goo.gl/FiZavf

http://www.sshme.eu/ZRiWV
"
"
Dkodr wrote:
Toying with the sheet now, I have 143% totem life with the setup posted above.

edit: 254812 final dps w. my stats (then EE and shock isn't included)

Glad to hear that. Not surprising since I'm pretty sure you're running Quad curse and running as many jewels as possible.

That's definitely the way to go for the most damage.

My bet to you is that you will get even more damage if you spec out of the Heart of Flame group AND the Explosive Impact group (trust me) and go down to Ironwood and more health.

Ironwood is 20% totem damage + 20% totem life. 20% totem life = approximately 60% increased damage, making the Ironwood Cluster a whopping 80% totem damage.

I am running 3 curses with a +1 curse amulet

Using 4 curses requires I loose 1 ring slot for Doedre's damning, 3 curses in Doedre's Scorn with Blasphemy is just perfect for me as for now.
Going down to Ironwood is interesting, it will also make me able to take another jewel slot on the way as Heart of Flame and Explosive impact takes up 12 passive points, thus giving me 32% totem Life.
Still , those 2 fire clusters give me a total of 143% damage, so it won't be any big difference, except that the totem all resists in Ironwood makes it possible for me to cap my totems resists with jewels, thus making it possible to skip totem resist gem or purity of fire totally and use the new Elemental Focus gem for even more damage.

Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
So, what is our final tree decision?

Jewel heavy and skipping the witch's fire nodes?

Also, would the scion totem nodes worth it for more efficient gameplay?

For 5 points we get:

20 str, 40% inc totem duration, 8% inc totem cast speed + 45% inc placement speed.

"Wealth in a game is measured by the amount of fun, joy and entertainment you can get out of it".
-Mythabril

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info