[2.6] Milky's Righteous Fire Totems [cheap, SC/HC, Shaper, UberAtziri]

"
Milkyslice wrote:

degenerations cannot leech.

I know, I guess I was just hoping that Hinekora would overwrite it somehow. Never understood that general exclusion from leech, it's not like the degen skills are significantly more powerful than everything else to warrant this.

Anyway, thanks for your guide, I managed to get to Lvl87 (still going), that's the farthest I made it in PoE so far.
Okay guys, i came up with a Necromancer RF totem version using the Scourge claw + shield or dorys.

Skilltree

This might be something different and interesting experiment for those who like the build but dont wanna run the excact same another time in another league. Lemme explain whats the plan of this version:

gems

- regular rf setup

- whirling blades/shield charge + fortify + faster attacks

- Vitality or Discipline + Purity of Elements + low lvl clarity
gives the char + minions + totems survivability as well as the mistress bonus

- spectre + animated guardian + zombies + minion life

- Bone offering + descecrate + orb of storms + duration
survivability again + EO and scourge proccs

- searing bond setup OR other utility like decoy totem, Vaal lightning trap etc. Enlighten with the auras is possible in a 4link too.

splitting the minion gems is possible, too. Like adding aoe + minion life to the spectres and fortify to the guardian + zombies for excample.

- Lightning Golem. Socketed in Malachais Artifice for the smaller EE and some atkspeed for the movementskill/castspeed for faster rf burn start

specific gear

- The scourge claw
increases the damage based on minion damage, also grants 70% minion dmg on hit for 4secs (movementskill, orb of storms..).

- offhand dorys catalyst (2 scourge are not worth it) or a shield

- Malachais Artifice with the lightning golem lets us automatically procc a smaller EE version

- bone helmet for the minion damage and potential +2 minion gems for their survivability.

- Bones of Ullr + doedre ring for triple curse

- the rest can be rare stuff. Stone of Lazshwar is a nice base to corrupt +1 curse for the extra spellblock coupled with bone offering ;)

- There is potential for totemlife + minion damage jewels.

other information:

- It doesnt use blasphemy curses, instead i would use 2-3 different! Summonerspectres. Those are pretty tanky, stay out of the fight and automatically curse the enemy with everything we want.
Animated guardian with leer cast + dying breath is a pretty common combination and further buffs our damage and survivability. Zombies as Meatshields.

- It doesnt use EE, instead i would use Malachais Artifice with a socketed Lightning golem. This way (and its the only way) we have a minion that automatically proccs a 30% -resi ee everytime he hits. pretty much guaranteed on bosses.

- Bone helmet and minion damage crafts are potential damage sources. Half the damage of a doedres scorn but has potential for higher ES and Life as well as resists!

- Automates cursing and ee while having meatshields. The drawback is weaker curses and ee

- life/es hybrid because why not. Liferegen/flasks/blockhp for life, natural es regen or even Vaal Discipline for ES. Might work out fine since thats how any es/hybrid summoner is played anyway and it works there ;)

- could also drop lifenodes and go ci or low life with ZO. For carcass life/es seems better, otherwise ci/low life are better.

- last ascendancy points dont matter much. Some phys reduction or chaos resist... would probably prefer chaos resi as hybrid since there arent many zombies around.

- skilltree is just an excample. A bigger focus on es over life is reasonable (dropping scion wheel) with good es gear. Getting EE to use traps with the access to the es wheel is an option. Something like this for CI

- Bone offering is a great defensive tool for you and the minions

Just a different approach for the build i wanted to share. Basically any class that has access to the totem area without huge sacrifice can work.

tried a hierophant last leage and now you could use the glove essence with 30% more dmg + the Hierophant glove aoe for a pseudo 6 link which is better than a real 6link aoe wise. triple totem is not worth the damage loss tho. Hybrid/CI/LL can work too. Even mom works with a free chest for a oos curse on hit setup.

Maybe i give one of those a shot next league. I like the build but dont wanna run the excact same setup/class everytime ;)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
i never played totem only Selfcast how did you EE?
"

traps. and only on bosses anyway, since the damage is too high for trash to make it worth using a trap on those ;)

Very nice guide, thanks! Best char I have. I use soul mantle and self flaggelation and thief's torment, he sends them all back to takahiti or... ;)
"

I have dumped the traps while ago. I'm using a Shockwave Totem (with Culling Strike), the elemental damage necessary to proc EE comes from my sceptre (adds lightning damage to spells) but can also added with a gem (Added Lightning/Cold Damage Support. And thanks to Tukohama (Chieftain-ascendancy) the Shockwave Totem also taunts the boss while pounding him which saved me the Decoy Totem.
yeah thats possible too, just reduces the uptime of rf on bosses once it gets destroyed/runs out, but saves a button in the skillbar ;)

Not so much of a problem... while the taunted boss busies himself with the Shockwave Totem I can cycle very relaxed through my totems. I got used to it since my RF Totem needs to be refreshed every 4 seconds anyway With Less Duration my effective RF uptime is little over 3 seconds, awfully short, one might think, but it works surprisingly well, even with the Guardians.

For tough bosses a Decoy Totem makes life so much easier... or any other Totem that acts as Decoy with Taunt. My SWT is effectively a 3-in-1 solution: Decoy, EE trigger, and culler. And thanks to our enormous totem life modifier the SWT can take some serious abuse. As for lesser bosses? Who cares, they're toast in seconds anyway. ;)

Of course, one could use another Spell Totem with any cold or lightning spell for this this purpose as well but unlike Spell Totem SWT doesn't suffer from cast punishment (cast time SWT 0.5 vs ST 0.85 sec in my case) which makes for reliable taunting since we only have a 20% chance and Taunt only lasts 3 seconds. And if you get a nice sceptre that adds cold or lightning damage to spells it will save a socket. And as you said, it saves me one skill button as opposed to Traps and Decoy Totem.
swt should also have more life than the spelltotem support.

Anyway... if it works for you or other ppl there is nothing wrong with this ;)

Hi, im coming back to POE and not enjoying my witch so much... Im looking for a marauder build (because of his body type obviously, hes cool with armour packs), my currently playstyle is lazy, but still want to meet the hard bosses the game has to offer, since i never met em... Is this build viable to do it? If not, can you tell me a marauder build you know its possible to?

Thank you!
(sorry bad english)
SARCARCONN™

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info