[2.6] Milky's Righteous Fire Totems [cheap, SC/HC, Shaper, UberAtziri]

"
Milkyslice wrote:
with totemic mastery and ancestral bonds + purity of fire you should have enough totem resist to have an decent duration. Also the purity of fire radius is very small on lowlevel. i thing totems are fireresi capped with the totem nodes + lvl 11 purity of fire

Oh I see, thank you! I'm just running around aimlessly with two firestorm totems lol.
Could you please help me with a low-life guardian build, I've only played life based before but I really want to do this as a lowlife guardian RF totem build.
"
a1mandf1re wrote:
Could you please help me with a low-life guardian build, I've only played life based before but I really want to do this as a lowlife guardian RF totem build.

Low Life RF Totem Quadcurse Guardian

Required Items:

Shavronnes Wrapping, Prism Guardian, Enlighten lvl 2, 2x Doedres Ring (or other +1 curse items), Heretics Veil, Conqueror's Efficiency.

Auras, switch vitality with disci if wanted.
Skilltree

Should have enough mana to cast everything with a reduced mana gem (if necassary)

pretty expensive shit and not even better than a 10c budget chieftain :D:D:D
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
Last edited by Milkyslice on Mar 12, 2016, 4:24:35 AM
Hey guys, did I get it right: Daresso's Passion is just 30% worse than Doryani's Catalyst?

So does this 30% difference really worth 2 exalts?
Last edited by 4estor on Mar 12, 2016, 4:49:31 AM
"
4estor wrote:
Hey guys, did I get it right: Daresso's Passion is just 30% worse than Doryani's Catalyst?

Well it's all about the minmax - I've paid (a lot) more than that for more minor upgrades in the past. But yeah, it is a bit of a luxury - you are probably better spending the ex elsewhere.The cast speed isa minor useful bonus too though.
Catalyst prices do drop right down later in the league though when everyone is running atziri, though high ele roll ones to keep value, and especially with rf totem being so popular.

I'm still aiming to self find one, still no luck though!
"
4estor wrote:

I would actually prefer Daresso's simply because I can use whirling blades. Now for mapping I dual wield Daresso's Passion and Lavianga's Wisdom, for Atziri I dual wield two Daresso's Passions. For elemental weakness map, I will use Daresso's Passion and a shield to cover resists. I think later this league when I have one Doryani's Catalyst I will just dual wield Daresso's and Dorynai's. I drop golem and enduring cry to use whirling blades.
Someone already down uber atzri witch this build ?
Thanks so much for the swift reply and tips. Honestly I just want to stack as much magic find as I can. I assumed a lowlife guardian would be best to do this do you suggest I take another path instead?

I guess this labyrinth enchantment is ment to be globally?

Awesome build, thanks milkman. Having a great time.

Be true to yourself and you will never fall.
ign @DingOfFire
ign @Tormented_Bowjob
ign @UmEinharKeinenNamen
Last edited by Schlachtviehh on Mar 12, 2016, 12:17:36 PM
"
Schlachtviehh wrote:

I guess this labyrinth enchantment is ment to be globally?

Awesome build, thanks milkman. Having a great time.

Hahaha, nice one man! Yep, it's global :)

"Wealth in a game is measured by the amount of fun, joy and entertainment you can get out of it".
-Mythabril

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info