[•TDP•][3.23] The Duckling Paradise | Recruiting for Affliction League

last bump before prophecy starts!
IGN: HarroHarbinger
Last edited by Catharsis on Jun 3, 2016, 10:49:50 AM
Hi,
I'm interested in joining your guild for prophecy I'm an EU active player, even thouygh I havent played in PSC cause I felt that I burned myself out anyway now looking for a new experience!

I mainly enjoy trading, farming, chit chat w guildies and collect achievements from temporary leagues.

IGN: Renaissplosions
Hi,

I have been playing since CB but only come back for some leagues. I'm looking for a guild in Prophecy SC league. I think i have decent understanding of the game mechanics and a good understanding of some builds.

I've had at least 6 chars 85+
I was wondering whether you have (and use) some form of voice communication like discord. this is not necessary but would be nice.

Anyways see you in Prophecy.

PS: I'm from Berlin Germany. Languages: german and english(preferred)
bump
bump
bump
bump
Hi,

I'm looking for an active community for leveling, mapping, trading theory crafting, etc. since the
people I started playin with kind of lost interest in the game.
I started fairly late in Perandus league but got hooked pretty fast, leveled two chars to 90
and want to try out a few builds in Prophecy.

cheers!
Hello,

I am interested in joining your guild if you still have the space!

I am a mature, fairly active PoE player, been around since beta playing on and off. Been a huge ARPG fan since diablo 1. I have reached the mid 80s in a few leagues, notably the 1 month ruckus league during the awakening launch, and the last league, Perandus. I mostly play softcore.

Cheers,

- Ktulu

Welcome guys.

Bumpo

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info