[<RISE>] Reborn Exiles ULTIMATUM // Casual Guild // Discord //

HI

If u have a slot left pls throw me an inv

IGN: ESC_GJ

/cheers
Hi there,
I'm mostly casual but I play pretty much play every league and I'm interested to join an active guild to discuss and play together from time to time.

I've been around since Jan 2013.

IGN : HeyRoach

Cheers.
📜My hideout thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2542497
Hey,

I'm part of the exodus from D3 and just got into playing the game for the first time about a week ago. I've leveled a few characters and have had fun so far, and am looking for a fun, active guild before Betrayal league starts.

IGN: Navs_
Hello, looking for new active guild. An old POE player, havent played for like 2 years. Have some currency and lvl 91 maradure on standard. Looking to warm up before new leagues come out and possibly even play HC! Add me to guild plz, need a community to talk to.
IGN: RussianBra (mu highest char on stand)
Hi there,
Socially awkward person here trying to join a community where I can be a helpful part.

IGN: Tyklas
Sent!
Oh hi
I am emotionally & mentally drained through the sharking waters.
Hi! I'd like to join your guild!

- Active player (multiple hours everyday)
- Been playing since Bestiary
- Social! Love to chat, chill, help others with bosses, etc.

IGN: SunderM_Incursion
Last edited by Jackson193 on Dec 3, 2018, 2:12:53 PM
HELLO, played D3 since beta. I played POE beta also, but just really got into the game during delve. still learning. would enjoy playing with others, play about 30 hrs or more a week.

IGN- KONKIE

thanks for the considertion
Great to see this surge in Path of Exile interest, even better to see this swelling the ranks of the guild. Welcome to all new members, and have a great time in Wraeclast!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info