[<RISE>] Reborn Exiles ULTIMATUM // Casual Guild // Discord //

Invite sent!
Oh hi
IGN: Urysfjhuyjrus
Hello! New player looking for active and friendly guild :)

IGN: WetPetMonniePoppa

-cheers
Hi

Very new player to poe. Just trying to find a community to join to learn about the game etc :)

IGN: Xyrkahn
Sorry for the delay dudes. Sent invites out!
Oh hi
Hi! I am interested in joining your guild!

My IGN is KittanunWongsriyanon. (You can also invite my other character, IvySnowden).

I play in Standard (and occasionally Harbringer on other characters), active in-game around 2 - 18 hours daily. Still new to the game, so I am learning the mechanics of the game. I also have a few items that newbies may be able to use, so I plan to put them into guild stash.
Last edited by KittanunWongsriyanon on Sep 1, 2017, 3:13:31 PM
Hello. I am currently looking for a laid back guild to play poe with. I am currently mapping and finding it a bit boring solo. PLaying sc.
My IGN is Skelatoria on HSC

I play pretty regularly, alway SC on temp leagues and I'm looking for some peeps do maps/bosses/other shit with. Thanks! :D
"
Hi! I am interested in joining your guild!

My IGN is KittanunWongsriyanon. (You can also invite my other character, IvySnowden).

I play in Standard (and occasionally Harbringer on other characters), active in-game around 2 - 18 hours daily. Still new to the game, so I am learning the mechanics of the game. I also have a few items that newbies may be able to use, so I plan to put them into guild stash.

"
oddrock wrote:
Hello. I am currently looking for a laid back guild to play poe with. I am currently mapping and finding it a bit boring solo. PLaying sc.

"
My IGN is Skelatoria on HSC

I play pretty regularly, alway SC on temp leagues and I'm looking for some peeps do maps/bosses/other shit with. Thanks! :D

Invites sent! We are definitely a laid back guild =)
Oh hi
just did purge
Oh hi

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info