Item Quantity

Okay seriously, why the hell is it so quiet on this subject. The text on the damn gem reads and I quote "+0.5% increased Rarity of Items Dropped by Slain enemies"

SLAIN.
SLAIN.
SLAIN.

NO WHERE in there does it MENTION "hit by", it simply says 'SLAIN' So if whatever this is linked to KILLS SOMETHING BY ONE MEANS OR ANOTHER IT SHOULD GET THE IIR/IIQ.

Can we get a YES or a NO, it has been a long time since this was brought up and I am under the impression that it DOES work with things such as unrighteous fire. Can we PLEASE just get a "it is working" or a "nope still broke" until it is fixed???
"
kawrr wrote:
Does this game works normal on maps? I read somewhere that items with quantity bonus don't work on maps - just map bonus. How is it with this gem?

If it's not a problem - I would be very grateful for this info.
"
kawrr wrote:
"
kawrr wrote:
Does this game works normal on maps? I read somewhere that items with quantity bonus don't work on maps - just map bonus. How is it with this gem?

If it's not a problem - I would be very grateful for this info.

IIQ from gear does not increase the amount of maps that drop. A Map's innate IIQ bonus does apply to the amount of Map drops.
Maybe I used some bad words - english isn't my first language. I mean - does IIQ bonus from gear have standard effect when my char is on maps? For example:

My char has +100 to IIQ (70 from gear, 30 from gem connected with main dmg skill). When I go to map that has +50 IIQ and I kill in my gear with gem I has:
1. +150 to IIQ - map + gear + gem
2. +50 to IIQ - just map
3. ?

For chests, only the Map's bonus counts.
For monsters, everything counts (why wouldn't it).
I read and searched for clarification and I still don't know.

Does the item rarity & item quantity gems apply with Explosive Arrows?

I made sure I use a bow with only physical damage.

Also my bear traps are linked with this gem but...

On my chest it says a % of added cold damage, is it applied to all my kills and is cold considered damage over time?

I would greatly appreciate a clear answer because these gems occupy 4socket plus 4 more to level up in my second gears so if it does not work I am at big loss.

Thank you, great game!!!
Is it works when monster dies from burning damage or poison cloud when i use poison arrow or any skill that ignite?
Thanks.
IGN : DeathInSilence
Nevermind guys
"Hey man, nice shot"
Brisa guild leader,
"All challenges" seeker.
Last edited by guipumi on Sep 27, 2013, 2:18:13 PM
How does this really apply can someone explain?, because I notice earlier when I was changing Gem for my Leveling and Item Rarity setup suddenly I noticed my Character Status screen that my Item Quantity and Item Rarity got Higher when I tried to restart the Game It would not show up again. O.o that goes also on Item Rarity
This skill gem does not seem to work with items like Kaom's Primacy axe (culling strike property). I've been doing some maps with both gem and the axe and what I noticed was significantly less items dropping from monsters than without the axe equipped.

I think game see culling strike as a separate kind of attack therefore bonuses from gems linked to actual skill I'm using (like Cyclone--item quantity--item rarity) have no effect. I kind of understand that culling stike may be doing killing on its own but it's a shame I can't use this axe if I want to get any decent amount of loot :/

Can someone confirm this to me? Is this intended or should this mechanic be fixed in the future?
IGN:
ZENofWar [lvl 88 Blood magic cyclone Marauder]
ZENofArts [lvl 80 Cast on crit Quill Rain Scion]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info