[3.4] "Size doesn't matter" - Double Strike Tank Guide [HC] Atziri/Izaro/Guardians/Shaper/Elder

New to POE and have settled on this build. Thanks for putting it together!

Question on bandit rewards, options below:

Alira: 5 mana regeneration/sec, 20% critical strike multiplier, 15% all elemental res
Kraityn: 6% increased attack speed /Increased cast speed / 3% attack dodge / 6% Movement speed
Oak: 1% life regeneration/second, 2% physical damage reduction, 20% increased physical damage
Eramir: 2 passive points

Your Path of Building shows that you chose the 2 passive points. Is this still the preferred choice for 3.0?

Thanks again!
Same here made this my first build i am lvl 40 now but scared their will be a lot of changes i play on HC any Suggestions ? And is their anyway you could perhaps make some gear suggestions if you have spare currency to spend ?

Thanks for the guide its helping me a lot .
Last edited by Darkxeon123 on Aug 6, 2017, 2:55:49 AM
"
Kigenso wrote:

Alira: 5 mana regeneration/sec, 20% critical strike multiplier, 15% all elemental res
Kraityn: 6% increased attack speed /Increased cast speed / 3% attack dodge / 6% Movement speed
Oak: 1% life regeneration/second, 2% physical damage reduction, 20% increased physical damage

Your Path of Building shows that you chose the 2 passive points. Is this still the preferred choice for 3.0?

Thanks again!

I'm not the OP but in 2.6, it was 3 passive points that was possible to get through (Normal,Cruel,Merc) 3.0 got rid of that - so when he say 2 passive points he is most likely referring to the new 3.0 changes.
"
Kigenso wrote:

Thanks again!

In comparison with previous bandit choices: flat life in normal and passive in cruel - I found extra passive more useful due to my pathing. Previous I was going under Fangs of the Viper so by swithing to go above it, I was 1 point from Nullification - perfect choice to use that extra point (40 flat life -> 5% maximum life).

"
Same here made this my first build i am lvl 40 now but scared their will be a lot of changes i play on HC any Suggestions ? And is their anyway you could perhaps make some gear suggestions if you have spare currency to spend ?

I will start league today and will add my gear for acts 4, 6, 8, 10 with information of upgrades and suggestions. It will be ready for tomorrow.
IGN: Nanashi_Sabazashi
"Size doesn't matter" - Double Strike Tank Guide
view-thread/1321402
Thanks man :)
I ended up taking Oak's passive since I won't be getting any good Jewels any time soon. I've also gone the Scion route so I can make back the additional passive skill points anyway.
Last edited by physkid on Aug 8, 2017, 10:30:25 AM
Hello!
Help me please. It seems like I did everything in the build, but when I activate 3 aur I have 0 mana. I can only use skill through bloody magic. I have 599 mana, it's not enough? My profile https://ru.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/MadPlayer9/characters character Безумный_Игрок
Also very small DPS (up to 3.0 was 72k, now 39.7k
Thank you!
Hi, first of all I want to thank you for making this build the way you did. I just wanted to ask about the item suggestions section; a few of the daggers listed here don't seem to exist. I've tried looking them up but nothing seems to come up. Is there a reason as to why this is? Sorry if this is a lame question. Thanks again
Multiple post, my bad
Last edited by TenaciousTortilla on Aug 10, 2017, 1:48:15 AM
Multiple post, my bad
Last edited by TenaciousTortilla on Aug 10, 2017, 1:48:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info