[Stream] Doeboy™ 🌟 Profile 🌟 Info 🌟 Lootfilter 🌟 Services 🌟 GrandMaster 🌟 Crafts #Casual (maybe not)

Shaper Kill Highlight from yesterday: Twich.TV
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Sep 17, 2016, 5:54:39 AM
Will Chain Shaper Sets later today on stream. Hoping for a Starforge to make a new build :P

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
"
Will Chain Shaper Sets later today on stream. Hoping for a Starforge to make a new build :P

Result of 17Runs in total:
Spoiler

Last edited by Doe on Sep 21, 2016, 3:08:47 PM
Went EHC for Essence, might start streaming again some HC CoC Action =) (currently 89)

Just started streaming again and well, RNG fully hooked me up again:
Reddit Thread

Will stream in a couple of hours from now, showing Blade Flurry with insane Standard Gear for hillarious DPS numbers :)

Was playing arround Blade Flurry the last days, damn that skill reminds me so much of my 1.2 ST char.
Insane Clearspeed and single target.

Little demo @shaper (the poor guy with a beard)

Gonna be streaming later today, chaining atziri/SHaper/uber or whatever for gem XP :)

Todays crafting session results #FeelsGoodMan (~120EX used for suffixes)

Breach filter updated, 2.4 and 2.5 version in first post.

More labruns today i gues, still hyped for:

Tripple T1 Prefix drop @T15 Map Boss, finished the 2 res within 15EX using the bench and ~10divines. Have to 6L it ha^^
Easy Life :P (Now pls buff HP Builds GGG :O)

Stream:
Iam done with my Breach tradings :P Gonna stream soon, atm playing Fire Cyclone.

Last edited by Doe on Jan 2, 2017, 8:20:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info