The Wizard's Tower

"
BackwoodsS wrote:
"
Antnee wrote:
Bumping to announce that after a long deliberation, the council of wizards has decided to fully endorse Boo Berry as the official cereal of The Wizard's Tower™.

This may come as a surprise to many, as FrankenBerry was widely favored to come out on top. Please note that The Wizard's Tower™ does not apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

I am shocked, shocked to learn of this!

Me to!
Now... how the heck do i get a box?
Fidelis ad mortem!
Hey brothers,

I am a new disciple of the Wizard's Tower since I accepted the Archwizard's invitation with great pleasure. I virtually encountered Antnee83 these days as I am testing his classy loot filter. I live in Brest, France and I am playing in Closed Beta. If you need free gems, jewels or uniques, PM me; my stash is filling up very fast.

Cheers
Hey, can I get an invite please? IGN Chaemeara!
Last edited by sigshane on May 12, 2015, 7:03:20 AM
So, how're you TWiTs doing? Looks like recruiting is going gangbusters. Oh, and, Count Chocula is far superior to that BooBerry crap.

*Scampers off to hide behind the couch!* =^[.]~=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
So, how're you TWiTs doing? Looks like recruiting is going gangbusters. Oh, and, Count Chocula is far superior to that BooBerry crap.

Doing pretty well Raymundo!

I have never liked chocolate breakfast cereals, with the exception of Cocoa Crispies. Of course, I'm fairly boring on breakfast cereal anyway, Special K is just about my favorite.

Recruiting
Our cat population is depressingly small though....
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
so you didn't keep this legacy gem?

cats on crit

:)
Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9
In-Game Name:airgearBLU
How often you play:everyday for a little if work, more if no work
What you expect from this guild:people to play with I am a newer player got some uniques but highest I have been is to cruel.I also would like a friendly community
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:

Doing pretty well Raymundo!

I have never liked chocolate breakfast cereals, with the exception of Cocoa Crispies. Of course, I'm fairly boring on breakfast cereal anyway, Special K is just about my favorite.

Recruiting
Our cat population is depressingly small though....

=^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
sugar bombs? really? parents dream :)

(I guess that's satire... is it?)
Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9
"
Wraeklops wrote:
sugar bombs? really? parents dream :)

(I guess that's satire... is it?)

You've clearly never read the comic strip Calvin & Hobbes. So sad, go rectify that right now.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info