The Domination - Recruiting Once again actively! (Updated info)

Hello, I'd like to join if you have space :D

IGN: Kevaske
Hi! I'm interested.

IGN: MoneyToBurn
Hey I'd like to join.
IGN: TotemCrowne
Last edited by FullMetalCardigan on Jul 15, 2015, 11:32:42 PM
Really interested in joining
IGN: KineticNyx
Hello, I've been playing PoE on and off from release. I've recently came back for Awakening and decided that I want to reach the endgame for once. Anyway, I would appreciate if I could find some nice guys to talk to whilst playing, since global chat is pretty bad.

IGN : Oretara
Hi id love to join Deadlycheech icecrash maraurder warbands/standard
Hey there, very interested in joining a guild as im relatively new to the game (Played on and off but would like to get serious about it) and looking into getting involved to help learn the game faster. Thanks for the consideration :)

IGN: Vaporwayve
Currently trying to run through the game to merciless on this character, but once i get there i'll be doing maps and could use the help. Also would love to have the social experience and hang out with some cool people!

In the past I've played PoE off and on, but since a week or so ago I've finally gotten back into it heavily with the release of The Awakening. Would love to have a social place to hang out in, thanks!

IGN: Gully
Been playing solo for the entirety of the 500 or so hours I've put into this game over the years. Think now it's time I actually, y'know, join a guild and stop being antisocial >.>

IGN: ThreeManyCooks
plz plz invite me asap IGM:KIRARIZK :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info