Request for Descent

"
janimauk wrote:
-1 bring back 12min bursts

pls don't give them ideas
[quote="Hilbert"]
CT should be around the art of PKing and not griefing lower levels.
[/quote]
http://www.twitch.tv/zoroxo123
"
jstq wrote:
"
janimauk wrote:
whats ur paralon lvl

540 finished grift 46 today with my monk going for 47-48 tomorrow inb4 rank1 monk
"
janimauk wrote:
"
jstq wrote:
"
janimauk wrote:
whats ur paralon lvl

540 finished grift 46 today with my monk going for 47-48 tomorrow inb4 rank1 monk

"
boof wrote:

its time to join d3 hype train uninstall poe today #ripoe
"
janimauk wrote:
"
boof wrote:

its time to join d3 hype train uninstall poe today #ripoe

bro poe's got pvp #waveofthefuture
I dunno how you guys are getting 24-26 before infernal shrine(edit, apparently i have never been to infernal). Everytime ive ever made it to desecrated shrine ive been lvl 21. I personally dont think that this is such an issue as the racing schedule itself is an issue. plz GGG fix the racing schedule first, concentrate on the people who want to race but cant rather than the people already winning demis every other race. just my 2 cents, cheers

Make Things For Smile!
Last edited by AdzPoE on Feb 25, 2015, 2:48:45 PM
"
AdzPoE wrote:
I dunno how you guys are getting 24-26 before infernal shrine. Everytime ive ever made it to infernal ive been lvl 21. I personally dont think that this is such an issue as the racing schedule itself is an issue. plz GGG fix the racing schedule first, concentrate on the people who want to race but cant rather than the people already winning demis every other race. just my 2 cents, cheers

Not clearing enough in your zones if you are only 21 in infernal. Most layouts have 2 paths that start a couple rooms into each layout in Descent starting at goats, you'll want to prob clear the 1 route and then some of the other if you still didn't get enough xp before you go to the next.
Last edited by terrex on Feb 25, 2015, 2:48:08 PM
"
terrex wrote:
"
AdzPoE wrote:
I dunno how you guys are getting 24-26 before infernal shrine. Everytime ive ever made it to infernal ive been lvl 21. I personally dont think that this is such an issue as the racing schedule itself is an issue. plz GGG fix the racing schedule first, concentrate on the people who want to race but cant rather than the people already winning demis every other race. just my 2 cents, cheers

Not clearing enough in your zones if you are only 21 in infernal. Most layouts have 2 paths that start a couple rooms into each layout in Descent starting at goats, you'll want to prob clear the 1 route and then some of the other if you still didn't get enough xp before you go to the next.

I misunderstood. i have only been to desecrating

I did however know somebody would comment on the fact im not clearing enough. You didnt address my main point though terrex. the racing schedule isnt good enough. only dedicated racers can get enough points for high tier race items in the allocated season time (with current schedules) on top of that casual racers never will get a demi EVER. Why MUST people race at the time the schedule says? Why cant there be leagues where you can start your race whenever YOU want (never exceding the max amount of events) obviously there are exceptions to this ie boss kill races but the only disadvantages i see to this type of structure is that people wouldnt get their prizes immediately after a race ( they would have to wait) seems fair given the amount of waiting i do currently for each event to take place perhaps this is too much work for GGG?. Again just my 2 cents on the matter as currently i think the racing seasons schedule is incredibly unfair to alot of people no matter how much you guys try to adjust it to work for different time zones. Let us do races when WE want!
Make Things For Smile!
Last edited by AdzPoE on Feb 25, 2015, 3:01:18 PM
"
AdzPoE wrote:

I misunderstood. i have only been to desecrating

I did however know somebody would comment on the fact im not clearing enough. You didnt address my main point though terrex. the racing schedule isnt good enough. only dedicated racers can get enough points for high tier race items in the allocated season time (with current schedules) on top of that casual racers never will get a demi EVER. Why MUST people race at the time the schedule says? Why cant there be leagues where you can start your race whenever YOU want (never exceding the max amount of events) obviously there are exceptions to this ie boss kill races but the only disadvantages i see to this type of structure is that people wouldnt get their prizes immediately after a race ( they would have to wait) seems fair given the amount of waiting i do currently for each event to take place. again just my 2 cents

This has nothing to do with Descent and it's been discussed a lot.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1199421
"
ZoRoXo wrote:
"
janimauk wrote:

pls don't give them ideas

They need good ideas like this though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info