65 min sig hype

"
boof wrote:
"
tagpt wrote:
Unwavering + xtra life might actually be challenging.
I think people will realise how often they completely rely on stuns to stay alive without nociting it.

I fully realize this, especially being a leap slammer. Though this would be mostly apparent in docks, it still might get quite rippy in zones like sins2, vaal ruins and pyramid. So let's hope crypt is the way to go :p

"
janimauk wrote:
they must have done extreme testing by most extreme skilled players to figure perfect length of 65min

so that's where you were last season. Too busy testing for GGG to get us this nice sig.

if i was testing the sig would be 3hour party race with unlimited party slots where helman would invite everyone to group, not mors
Hey, it's race season back already - holy shit the sig is 65 mins ty ty ty ty ggggggggggggg BrokeBack

Though I don't know if 65 mins is good for distinguishing pros from noobs

Noobs like me in the crypt now have even more incentive to avoid docks <3

[still I 100% support this change lol]

As for race rewards, pretty shitty. Alt art binos is too clean (It's a fucking poisonous kitchen knife not an antique dagger), the thousand point reward left me laughing for about 2 minutes I almost pissed my pants, +1 for malis/Ziggy's unique tho.

Edit: Also where did people get this info from? Is the racing schedule up?
Last edited by CabooseDog on Feb 3, 2015, 9:33:25 AM
"
SlixSC wrote:

Oh wait. So the monsters are getting Unwavering and not the players? Well that makes it slightly less exciting, but I suppose alot more balanced LOL.

bro do you even a lot...

that warped time piece in the 1k reward is pretty wild. i like the rewards this season, pretty slick. i also like the sig race, finally a non-docks race...it's going to be interesting to see what effect non stunable monsters have on racing.

-HeaT
youtube.com/heatfury
twitch.tv/heatzgaming
"
janimauk wrote:

if i was testing the sig would be 3hour party race with unlimited party slots where helman would invite everyone to group, not mors

"
janimauk wrote:

Even Rhox and Jmyers were in their party races, and they're not in the guild. You must be doing something wrong
"
CabooseDog wrote:
Edit: Also where did people get this info from? Is the racing schedule up?

Menu -> Events -> Race Season
Character archive: view-thread/963707
HC: 96 RIP
SC: 95 97 96 100 95 96 97 98
Settlers: 88(retired) 95 92(BPL) 94(Settlers GSF)
"
janimauk wrote:

"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
"
Qarl wrote:
"
boof wrote:
Shitty 1k reward hype!

I thought they said they would have the 1ks be non-3d powerful items. WTB flask as 1k imo

other stuff is pretty nice though

ಠ_ಠ

Thanks for the chuckle Qarl.

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮ Hey Boof, here's a "brofist" for you. ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
Did you design that one or something?
|| _(ツ)_/¯
|_// _ ||
|| /_ \_

|| ¯|_(ツ)_
| | | || \
|| | /_ \_

forums op
[quote="Hilbert"]
CT should be around the art of PKing and not griefing lower levels.
[/quote]
http://www.twitch.tv/zoroxo123

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info