[1.3 Torment] Flamenado - Scold's Cycloner with VMS

Great game knowledge, gratz on the build, keep improving it.
"
gilrad wrote:
Have you considered using Flesh and Spirit instead of the shackles? You could theoretically get them in Torment by chancing ironscale gauntlets in a rampge-crafted map. They're probably not that high on the rarity tier either so it would be somewhat feasible to do.

5 vaal souls ON RAMPAGE
Just curious if it makes enough of a difference to the build for the loss of stats it provides but what about "Chalice of Horrors" shield?

*** disregard this post was not thinking clearly as to what that would do as shacklesrequireS curse in socket***
Last edited by DistDroid3r on Feb 3, 2015, 10:46:39 PM
"
neleray wrote:
5 vaal souls ON RAMPAGE

Equipping the gloves actually gives you the Rampage counter and effect, whatever league you are in, so it works.
The gloves are not very good though, Rampage happens every ~40 kills, so that's only about 15% better charging at best.
I'm proud I made the build that got hotfix nerfed by 80% in under a week :
Kamikaze Clones /1204796 (LL Mirror Arrow Instability Prolif)
meyby im dumb or ima a genius
Why not play this as a rf char? You woud only need durtion nodes? You can put on doryianis and you woud hit like a track ?
"
"
neleray wrote:
5 vaal souls ON RAMPAGE

Equipping the gloves actually gives you the Rampage counter and effect, whatever league you are in, so it works.
The gloves are not very good though, Rampage happens every ~40 kills, so that's only about 15% better charging at best.

Rampage starts at 24 kills, so it's more like 20% more effective, but yeah it's still not as good as the 40% more duration temp chains gives.

Though you also get bonus move speed as well. And the gloves give 5 souls for every tier you gain according to what I've read.
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo
Last edited by gilrad on Feb 6, 2015, 1:19:35 AM
fucking dank

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info