Damage Penetrates 10% Elemental Resistances
Can have multiple Crafted Modifiers
48% increased Spell Damage
Adds 8 to 112 Lightning Damage to Spells
Gain 6% of Non-Chaos Damage as extra Chaos Damage
--------
Shaper Item
--------

I'm thinking Double Damage, Cast Speed with Arcane Surge and Non-Chaos damage as extra chaos damage.

Thanks in advance

7% double damage, 11% non-chaos damage as extra chaos
And, IMO, just 18% cast speed (without arcane surge)
Think about it this way: do you really need that extra damage from arcane surge while clearing maps? You should have enough damage vs regular monsters anyway. But vs bosses you want every single point of extra DPS (and you don't kill while fighting vs bosses most of the time so you can't proc arcane surge from your crafted mod).
And we have arcane surge in our storm brand setup anyway
Thanks Enki, for a great guide. I have followed this guide in multiple leagues.
This was the first guide that really tought me how to build a character.

One question; Is it possible for you to add a custom filter to the guide, that you would use while leveling this build? I have been making my own filters for a couple of leagues now, via filterblade, but I am always a bit worried that I hide things I shouldn't, or don't highlight things I should.
If this is not something you want to spend time on, I understand, but it would be great for us not so experienced players.

Thanks again for the great build.
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
I just crafted a pretty good helmet :D

Fossil crafted life + res + -9% lightning res
Slamed exalt for prefix the first time - got trash mod. Successfully annuled trash mod, slamed ex again - lightning damage to spells :O

p.s. Bought a pretty good belt too

Pretty good, you say? I can hardly think of anything to improve on these without literally thousands of exalts... grats, they're amazing!

Happy to report that after 5700 alterations and 5 failed annuls, I managed to get a rare Ambusher with t1 elemental damage as extra chaos on it. Now to rebuild some currency so I can actually craft the expensive bench mods on it. :)

Here's hoping the second dagger won't take >5k alts...

Feel like everytime I get hit by mobs I can't move, anyone has issues with that too? also considering I'm gonna not use storm brand and just spire traps cos im a lazy player and there's just too many buttons to press what should I slot into my gloves
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:

Slamed exalt for prefix the first time - got trash mod. Successfully annuled trash mod, slamed ex again - lightning damage to spells :O

Wow hell of of an annul/exalt combo. And that belt is amazing, damn.
Guys, who can make a multicraft mod and other crafts for my daggers? I will be very glad. :)

Thanks!
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:

I saw that helmet before you posted! Thanks for helping me craft my daggers!

Watcher's eye next I suppose!
"
vodafon3 wrote:
Guys, who can make a multicraft mod and other crafts for my daggers? I will be very glad. :)

Thanks!

I can do multi craft and lightning dmg to spells. Cast speed and the others not up to tier.
Hi guys,

I've done all content with this build, excluding shaper and uber elder. I didn't felt confident about these 2 fights so I got a boss service to do it.

I have around 5 exalts, what the next upgrades should be?

In regards to crafting the scepters, how important is the base? A level 85 shaper scepter with ~25 elemental implicit is several chaos, while one with 40 elemental implicit is around 2 exa.
What do you guys think I should craft on this dagger?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info