Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Thx for this amazing guid!

I did read your guid after choosing orb fireball and magma orb at act 1, do i need to restart the game?

thx in advance.
Last edited by baruyr on Dec 13, 2018, 10:25:09 AM
Hey Enki, glad to see you're back. I don't think I saw an answer to this question, but thoughts on "Trigger a Socket Spell When You Use a Skill" weapon craft? Passively apply Storm Brands for mana leech every 5 seconds. Someone pointed out to me that it doesn't work with Arcane Surge, but socketed with mana leech and Increased Duration reliably lets me just spam Arc and WB will pretty much keep 3 Brands out. When doing Delve, I can just stand in the middle and hold down Arc.

Downside:
Arcane Surge on another skill. I paired with Flame Dash.
Missing a craft on 1 weapon. It is a suffix craft so the alternative would have been attack and/or cast speed (or cast speed w/ Arcane Surge proc).
I just watch your new videos on youtube. How come your mana doesnt reserved while wearing essence worm ? or does it not reserve mana

I am planning to get one
Thanks for the build update to 3.5 Betrayal. I played this build last League (with Ahn's) and loved it. I understand the shift to dual wield, but doesn't using daggers lower our DPS? It doesn't seem that daggers can get as many of the same spell/elemental/lightning buffs/attributes as wands? Scepters appear to be able to (I made a nice one) but then you have to use Leap, which I personally don't play/enjoy. Don't bother looking at my chara/build...I'm just using whatever I pick up, which results in not having the correct socketing to run with all of the gem setups (other than a Tab) and still roll thru stuff easily. Second, maybe I'm not fully getting the Brand mechanic, but why is it better than Orb of Storms? Aren't both used to proc EO? And OoS has the added benefit of getting buffed by using Arc while within the OoS circle? I should probably use PoB to see but am a noob using that tool.
Hey Enki, ty for this awesome build! I have a little question: I recently got Bubonic Trail boots with 2 abyssal sockets. How shoud I change default gem setup to make it work properly?

@hoppy_86
Initially just go for the lightning penetration, if you can balance the other two resistances to the same lower value you'd get the defensive buff for both, if not then no big deal. Eventually you will want to balance all three to the same value, it takes some planning but is well worth it to get the defensive buff for all three resistances.

@baruyr
No need to, Magma Orb should work just aswell until you get Arc. Alternatively you can just buy a Freezing Pulse gem from the vendor in town.

@blackdeath101
It's a very interesting concept, I think best paired with Command of the Pit which are unfortunately still pretty expensive currently. Once you have Mind of the Council/Leech Watcher's Eye it's probably not needed anymore.

@aya90
The aura socketed inside Essence Worm doesn't reserve mana, but everything else gets a 40% increased reservation cost multiplier.

@Reactor52
Daggers can get the same mods, except for a regular cast speed roll but they can still get cast speed benchcraft or the shaped cast speed affix. The bigger difference are the implicit, however Sai implicit is quite nice defensively and global crit does help with EO proc consistency.

Storm Brand has the advantage for us that we can apply it from range, instead of having to get close or drag the enemy into Orb of Storms radius to be able to gain buffs/apply debuffs.

@kallebloom
You could drop Cold Snap for now, put Clarity in its spot, the CwDt + Enfeeble link into Bubonics and Storm Brand + Arcane Surge + Mana Leech into your dagger.

Once Clear Mind gets cheaper, get one and drop Clarity and put the CwDt + IC + ID setup into dagger to be able to use the full Storm Brand 4L again.
twitch.tv/enkivt
Heya, Thank you for the quick update to the build.

Been loving this build since i started using it, was wondering if anyone can make any suggestions on gear upgrades? Have about 90c to my name and wondering the best route for upgrades? Cheers :)
what about multiple totem gems?
Hey Enki91,

thanks for the amazing build and the great explanation!
It's a lot of fun - Awesome!

Regards from Germany :-)
Hey enki91,

Thanks for the pro detailed build but i have a question
It's just me or this build is hard to survive in this betrayal league
while mapping when the masters pop out of nowhere its like impossible to survive ...could u check my current gear if theres any adjustment i can do to improve my survivability. Ty

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info