[Elïte] Elite Pack // Temp League Only // Discord Required // Recruiting 4 Metamorph

Just sent you a friend request, my IGN is Siloan
"
UpcomingTier wrote:
Just sent you a friend request, my IGN is Siloan

Awesome, I'll send you a guild invite when I get home from school.

If anyone else is looking for a new home for Talisman, feel free to reach out to us. We're accepting applicants for Talisman league. We got stash tabs, lots of players (lets hope most come back for this kinda boring looking league :P ), we have a TeamSpeak, etc.
On my command, unleash hell.
Check out ElitePack if you're playing Taliman League! :)
Looking to join your guild for the next league. IGN is Bslab.
Bump for ElitePack!
I just made a post a little bit ago in the Community forums here. https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1489857 if you care to view it.

TL;DR: LF Cool people to play with!

Currently planning on running as a Culler in Talisman, though if you already have plenty I can switch. Let me know if you're interested.

More info is in the link, but here's a summary.

Adult Male 28
TS/Mic, etc.
Weekdays I play 1-3hrs depending on work, occasionally more.
Weekends I play most of the day Sunday
Timezone - Central U.S.

I'm not particularly concerned about Guild tabs, giveaways, etc. though I generally try to contribute. I'm mostly looking for a group of likeminded players to play with through Talisman & Beyond.

(Not on much atm, but let me know if you want me and I can start playing more. Just taking a few days off to play some modded Skyrim before Talisman...but I can come back anytime really)
Last edited by Grownupfun on Dec 8, 2015, 10:20:15 PM
"
Grownupfun wrote:
I just made a post a little bit ago in the Community forums here. https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1489857 if you care to view it.

TL;DR: LF Cool people to play with!

Currently planning on running as a Culler in Talisman, though if you already have plenty I can switch. Let me know if you're interested.

More info is in the link, but here's a summary.

Adult Male 28
TS/Mic, etc.
Weekdays I play 1-3hrs depending on work, occasionally more.
Weekends I play most of the day Sunday
Timezone - Central U.S.

I'm not particularly concerned about Guild tabs, giveaways, etc. though I generally try to contribute. I'm mostly looking for a group of likeminded players to play with through Talisman & Beyond.

(Not on much atm, but let me know if you want me and I can start playing more. Just taking a few days off to play some modded Skyrim before Talisman...but I can come back anytime really)

We're always looking for new players. I'm not sure how active we'll be to start the league, but we'll actively recruit throughout. If you wanted an invite I'd be more than happy to send an invite. :)
Bump for ElitePack!
I'm down. I'll be at the computer for another hour and a half or so. If you get on before then let me know and I'll get on for an invite. If not I'll catch you tomorrow/this weekend.
I'd like to join if you have room, my IGN is boopner

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info