A certain group partying with a certain someone

"
terrex wrote:

"
RichMoney wrote:
"
terrex wrote:
This is just pathetic. It blows my mind the integrity of some players and how they willingly turn a blind eye on something.

Pretty sure I know who you are talking about (someone who's raced with me in a party), but I'm also pretty sure that I've only heard accusations that he's someone else without anything to support them. Having not really raced when the person you think he is was racing, I couldn't say either way. But we were the 2nd or 3rd party several times before this guy joined us and I'm reserving judgement but keeping an eye out.

'Turning a blind eye' is making the assumption that what a bunch of top racers believe or claim in twitch chats is a well known fact, and while I've heard things being said, I haven't seen any real evidence either way.

Do you even burst?

Hehe :)

[Post Edited by Support]

I've seen the evidence of the old player who everyone thinks this guy is, and that guy was clearly a cheater with a buncha evidence to back it up. I haven't really watched the season as a whole, as I miss most non-party races due to having a full time 9-5ish job. The only thing I've heard about this guy has been random comments in twitch chat and a small discussion to get some info about why people made those comments. Being in the party, he's fairly fast at some things, but hes also led us into dead ends and corrupted zones. No one can see him when he's solo, but that can be said about any racer that doesn't stream.

My point is just, my eyes aren't blind, but nor are they convinced because my ears heard some things being said.
CharanJaydemyr:some people need to really rethink how they spend their money....I will trash this item if I ever find it on principle...I've seen much cleverer "troll" items get turned down, so I guess GGG gave up trying to enforce that one. Not GGG's finest hour.
poeurl.com/bD4E
Last edited by Yeran_GGG on Nov 14, 2014, 2:38:52 AM
Amazing what ppl can convince themselves of! There's no evidence he cheats, nothing to see here folks.

Edit: Oh, without the ability to use names, apparently i may be misreading who is being talked about. Though judging by the time this thread was posted and the race character names, it seemed pretty clear...
Character archive: view-thread/963707
HC: 96 RIP
SC: 95 97 96 100 95 96 97 98
Settlers: 88(retired) 95 92(BPL) 94(Settlers GSF)
Last edited by unsane on Nov 13, 2014, 8:33:28 PM
"
unsane wrote:
Amazing what ppl can convince themselves of! There's no evidence he cheats, nothing to see here folks.

Edit: Oh, without the ability to use names, apparently i may be misreading who is being talked about. Though judging by the time this thread was posted and the race character names, it seemed pretty clear...

"His name is James, James Cameron The bravest pioneer. No budget too steep, no sea too deep. Who's that? It's him, James Cameron"
Can't we all just get along?

-
"
jstq wrote:
This game got what it deserves.

QFT

Last edited by Hilbert on Nov 13, 2014, 9:36:17 PM
Hello, im mentally unstable & love vvideo games/.
U mean like dis ill? :^)
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
"
popcornyogi wrote:

"
popcornyogi wrote:

For shame.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info