Hope of Balanced PvP

"
bigfoot312 wrote:
Right, the armor nerf makes no sense since acro is on the evasion side of the tree anyhow. Nerfing evasion 50% and keeping armor 100% would help prevent these 5% chance to hit duels.

For a moment I was inclined to suggest 25% HP 25% es reduction. Instead of the evasion but I think all in all 50% es 50% evasion makes the most sense. Maybe even keep the 50% armor reduction too. In lld i can see 100% armor still mitigating enough non doged DMG to where taking the 50% evasion Nerf no prob. Especially paired with blind, blind is easy to apply outside of 1hit kill scenarios that it will nullify the evasion loss plus now you have 100% armor and dodge ha.,

Maybe better yet. Just do 50% es and armor but add a stun related effect. Like reduced stun recovery or increased duration. ATM anti stun comes with the negative downsides of unwavering stance or chayulas reduced HP. This makes the acrobatics keystone one you need to plan around and gear for properly. It will no longer be free.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Dec 2, 2014, 12:06:25 PM
Armor really doesn't do much. The disparity between armor and evasion is ridiculous - at least in LLD. Maybe a 25% dmg nerf, 50% armor nerf for taking acrobatics is a good solution? The stun nerf would probably cripple acro tbh.
What about reducing acro from 40/30 to 30/20?
Formerly Firebrand
_Thriller_
_Boomshakalaka_
I don't think that would solve the problem, honestly.
"

the problem is not that acro is too strong by itself. its that its way too strong when you have 50% block, 40+% dodge,30% spell dodge,high evasion and possibly spell dodge as well on top of 1.3+k life and still very good damage.

Its the stacking of all those defences that is a problem.

LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
"
andkamen wrote:
"

the problem is not that acro is too strong by itself. its that its way too strong when you have 50% block, 40+% dodge,30% spell dodge,high evasion and possibly spell dodge as well on top of 1.3+k life and still very good damage.

Its the stacking of all those defences that is a problem.

Well... acro was originally 40/30 then they nerfed it to 30/20 at one point, and people stopped using it, so they buffed it back to 40/30 again.

Maybe it was just underpowered for pve when they nerfed it, or people forgot it's power? Idk... It was awhile ago.
Formerly Firebrand
_Thriller_
_Boomshakalaka_

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info