please add some salt [serious post to ggg and greendude]

"
"
Emro wrote:

What about builds??? Can you for example say that you are the best HC Shadow Ele Tornado Build Pvp'er on FFA for example? Hihihihi

Don't read its off topic. Reply to first question. Not this
Spoiler
Hehehe I think you all want to destroy my pride and hunt me down in FFA :P Not gonna be the best of the best there:P But I will at least take 5 of you down, before I go down myself :P

Why not make it the best of the exact skill tree and gear?

Yes thats a good idea! Having the best gear is an achievement itself! Some people might not want to share their gear and build. But why?? Some are scared that people will copy you. I am not, it would be an honour if someone copies me and even greater one if the person surpass my skill level in the build. Then I would feel like a Sensei that would be proud of his student.
Last edited by Emro on Nov 2, 2014, 7:52:12 AM
"
Emro wrote:
"
"
Emro wrote:

What about builds??? Can you for example say that you are the best HC Shadow Ele Tornado Build Pvp'er on FFA for example? Hihihihi

Don't read its off topic. Reply to first question. Not this
Spoiler
Hehehe I think you all want to destroy my pride and hunt me down in FFA :P Not gonna be the best of the best there:P But I will at least take 5 of you down, before I go down myself :P

Why not make it the best of the exact skill tree and gear?

Yes thats a good idea! Having the best gear is an achievement itself! Some people might not want to share their gear and build. But why?? Some are scared that people will copy you. I am not, it would be an honour if someone copies me and even greater one if the person surpass my skill level in the build. Then I would feel like a Sensei that would be proud of his student.

There might have been sarcasm involved
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
"

There might have been sarcasm involved

NO sarcasm I think its a good idea :)
Guild vs guild could work well if giving points for success, but you would just have to limit each guilds score to its top 10 participants to avoid guild size being too much of a factor.
Dublicious
"
awetZ020 wrote:
"
GreenDude wrote:
Players can proudly say they are the best templar in Europe's FFA on HC, for example.

Care to explain this part? Thanks!

Sure.

So we have something like this:

America
Free for All
----> Hardcore (Ranking by score based on all events)
----> Softcore (Ranking by score based on all events)

Sudden Death

Swiss Tournament
----> Hardcore (Ranking by score. No ladder. Only results for individual tourneys.)
----> Softcore (Ranking by score. No ladder. Only results for individual tourneys.)

Europe
Free for All

Sudden Death

Swiss Tournament
----> Hardcore (Ranking by score. No ladder. Only results for individual tourneys.)
----> Softcore (Ranking by score. No ladder. Only results for individual tourneys.)

So what this means is: I can say "I play a templar and he has done really good in Free For All events, enough to be 10th on the Free For All ladder in HC. Because there is no other templars infront of me, I am therefore the Best HC Templar for Free For All in America"

As you can see, it is possible for everyone to do good somewhere. Of course, you can play all of these events if you really wanted to. However it is very attractive for casual players to be able to perform well on atleast one of these ladders. The same phenomenon could be observed in World of Warcraft. It seems like everyone was "in the best guild". The reason for this is because people are "best guild for pvp, in 'abc' server". They have a large breakdown too (server, pve/pvp, gateway, etc). So everyone has at least one proud ranking. That's what I mean't. Hopefully that answers your question awetZ020.
IGN: @GreenDude
Last edited by GreenDude on Nov 2, 2014, 11:14:25 PM
By any chance do you know what kinds of events they're holding?
"
awetZ020 wrote:

I thought you were joking.

The events are listed just above your head silly!

"
GreenDude wrote:
[
Free for All

Sudden Death

Swiss Tournament

If you want more information on those events, check out this post I made:
http://poearena.com/index.php?/topic/143-the-new-pvp-events-by-ggg/
Last edited by GreenDude on Nov 3, 2014, 2:22:50 AM
"
GreenDude wrote:
"
awetZ020 wrote:

I thought you were joking.

The events are listed just above your head silly!

"
GreenDude wrote:
[
Free for All

Sudden Death

Swiss Tournament

If you want more information on those events, check out this post I made:
http://poearena.com/index.php?/topic/143-the-new-pvp-events-by-ggg/

I was expecting a detailed description like the one in your post. Thanks man, I can never be as optimized as some of the people who does pvp but expect me to join. :)
Your welcome. If you need any help with builds, make sure to post on poearena.com

Also if your new to pvp, you can join our guild <GOD> Demigods.
"
GreenDude wrote:
Your welcome. If you need any help with builds, make sure to post on poearena.com

Also if your new to pvp, you can join our guild <GOD> Demigods.

Cool add me ingame awetZ , ill accept it as soon as I get home from work. Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info