Confirmation on the LLD Bracket for PvP Season 1?

"
I allways thought that they picked lvl 28 due to base item tiers.

Maybe the base item tiers were worked around level 28 PvP ! ooooo
"
"
I allways thought that they picked lvl 28 due to base item tiers.

Maybe the base item tiers were worked around level 28 PvP ! ooooo

So the chicken did come before the egg?! *mind blown*
IGN: @GreenDude
If a tree falls in the forrest....ok enough of that.
Real talk time!,wouldn't it be awesome to see a PvP only server.
Rules: Level 28 cap(you farm normal @ lvl 28),no entry to cruel,no masters past level 5 (I think that's about the level),which means no Eleron multiple mod(WHAAA). I wouldn't mind hostility even in certain areas. After 1 month of practice and farming,the final showdown of 1v1's and team play will commence for rewards.
This is an idea I've thrown around in my head and also in mumble a few times,others seem keen on the idea. Sounds like a balanced PvP dream world :D

Note: I'm not trying to complain about anything that will or won't happen with PvP. I'm trying to be an advocate for the new players,and "under-geared". This is coming from a well geared pvper, and also one who has abused the crafting/eleron mod systtem thoroughly. It's seems kinda unfair to newer players IMO. I don't want to run them off before they get a chance to see how awesome it feels in those last second team fights where it's just you VS. 2 half health opponents,all eyes are on you,pressure mounting,palms sweating,you separate them and kill one,now it's 1v1,pressure mounting.....
Last edited by MidWest on Oct 31, 2014, 2:02:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info